Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by 9MmBulletz
3.1 miles Queens Park Rangers Football and Athletic Club
5.4 miles Chelsea Football Club :cool:
5.5 miles Brentford Football & Sports Club
5.5 miles Fulham Football Club
5.6 miles Arsenal Football Club

For example, this guy lives in Dollis Hill, London according to this information.
Original post by WGR
For example, this guy lives in Dollis Hill, London according to this information.

Well there's a few thousand properties in Dollis Hill so I'm (relatively) safe. I guess the extra decimal makes things a little easier

Edit: It wouldn't be hard to guess I'm from North/North West London since I'm as close to Arsenal (North London) as I am to Chelsea (SW london)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 102
Well there's a few thousand properties in Dollis Hill so I'm (relatively) safe. I guess the extra decimal makes things a little easier

Edit: It wouldn't be hard to guess I'm from North/North West London since I'm as close to Arsenal (North London) as I am to Chelsea (SW london)

Yeah but without the distance data I wouldn't have known that it was Dollis Hill which is a very small and insignificant area compared to say Willesden or Cricklewood or Harlesden.

Yes decimals do make it easier. That other girl gave the distances to like three decimals! I could find her bedroom with that level of accuracy lol.

Yes you are safe unless I got more evidence form your past posts or something. What happened to you to day is that you were what is known as "doxxed" i.e someone used evidence from the internet to work out information about you. Full doxxing would be exposing identity. This is why you should always be careful what you post. Stay safe!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by WGR
Yeah but without the distance data I wouldn't have known that it was Dollis Hill which is a very small and insignificant area compared to say Willesden or Cricklewood or Harlesden.

Yes decimals do make it easier. That other girl gave the distances to like three decimals! I could find her bedroom with that level of accuracy lol.

Yes you are safe unless I got more evidence form your past posts or something. What happened to you to day is that you were what is known as "doxxed" i.e someone used evidence from the internet to work out information about you. Full doxxing would be exposing identity. This is why you should always be careful what you post. Stay safe!

Haha of course I will, although I'm actually not exactly from Dollis Hill (it is the nearest station although Dollis Hill station is not in the actual Dollis Hill). It's more Willesden than anything, although Dollis Hill is not too far a walk from where I'm from.
Reply 104
Haha of course I will, although I'm actually not exactly from Dollis Hill (it is the nearest station although Dollis Hill station is not in the actual Dollis Hill). It's more Willesden than anything, although Dollis Hill is not too far a walk from where I'm from.

I always thought that Dollis Hill was in Willesden?
Original post by WGR
I always thought that Dollis Hill was in Willesden?

Not really. dollis hill is basically that area north of Gladstone Park. West of Gladstone Park is Neasdenish, east is Cricklewood and South is technically Willesden.

Although Dollis Hill is assumed as the area south of Gladstone Park, because Dollis Hill Station is located there
Anyway, I'm giving away too much information :tongue:

Guessing you live in Stratford or Walthamstow :tongue:
Reply 108
Not really. dollis hill is basically that area north of Gladstone Park. West of Gladstone Park is Neasdenish, east is Cricklewood and South is technically Willesden.

Although Dollis Hill is assumed as the area south of Gladstone Park, because Dollis Hill Station is located there
Anyway, I'm giving away too much information :tongue:

Lol never heard of Gladstone Park.
Yeah that happens sometimes; the station name supersedes the area name over time.
Reply 109
Guessing you live in Stratford or Walthamstow :tongue:

He lives in Wanstead, probably on Chestnut Drive.

Lol stalking is fun.
Reply 110
12.6 miles - MK Dons Football Club.

No thanks.
0.5 miles PR Arsenal Football Club N5 1BU

Gross.
Heart of Midlothian, I already support them (sort of)

And from Uni, Gillingham.
SW9 6HY

Quick Reply

Latest