The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by g.k.galloway
Has it been 9 weeks continuously or do you get a 'half-term' like holiday?

Section moderator eh? :sexface:
Original post by Blueray2
Section moderator eh? :sexface:

Hehe :biggrin:
Original post by lucine.B
:rofl: hehe!
Mhmm :smile: EARLY?!! ME?!! Thats not even possible mate :tongue:

DON'T BE JELL BE REEM :biggrin:

Are you home lucine.B?
Haha :smile: Thank you :smile:

How long have you been 18 for? What forum do you mod?
Original post by keromedic

A couple of weeks :smile:
Study help - so GCSEs, A-levels, Secondary school etc etc etc :smile:
A couple of weeks :smile:
Study help - so GCSEs, A-levels, Secondary school etc etc etc :smile:

Nice. :biggrin:
I'm 18 in a few weeks
Nice. :biggrin:
I'm 18 in a few weeks

Haha :smile:
I don't feel 18 to be honest :smile:
Haha :smile:
I don't feel 18 to be honest :smile:

Have you had any interviews yet ? :smile:
Original post by techno836
Have you had any interviews yet ? :smile:

I have 1 medicine interview at HYMS on December 4th, that's the only thing I have heard :smile:
Are you home lucine.B?

:rofl: !!! LMFAO
STOP WITH THE FORMALITIES!!! :aetsch:
Yes I am haha.
I have 1 medicine interview at HYMS on December 4th, that's the only thing I have heard :smile:

Ahhh okay i'll be sure to check with you on that as i may apply to HYMS :biggrin: are you doing any mock interviews before hand?
DROPPED PSYCHOLOGY :redface:
Original post by techno836
Ahhh okay i'll be sure to check with you on that as i may apply to HYMS :biggrin: are you doing any mock interviews before hand?

Sure, i'll be happy to answer questions but I won't be able to reveal any interview details (TSR rules :smile: )

I had one with a consultant that my school organised but that's it really...just doing lots of prep on my own :smile:

Original post by mynameisntbobk

:O Why did you decide to do that, I thought you loved it!? Although, that will seriously help your workload :smile:
Yehhhhhh :biggrin: Thank you :smile:

Yay :colone:

How are you finding it? Loads of quotes, I imagine? :tongue:

Oh, why?
Original post by usycool1
Yay :colone:

How are you finding it? Loads of quotes, I imagine? :tongue:

The number of quotes is insane!!!!

But it's great :biggrin:

:O Why did you decide to do that, I thought you loved it!? Although, that will seriously help your workload :smile:

Loved it, but it took up so much of my time and I know I won't remember everything I'd need for the exams. And basically what you said :smile: hopefully my workload is a bit more manageable
Reply 7456
Original post by lucine.B
Never said it was a weakness. I think its a strength as well, gives me the ability to as you say carry out certain jobs that have rituals or just get the job done.

Mhmm :yep: ...though its always good to have a balance :tongue: Nevertheless at least you don't take life to seriously and by the sounds of it love to have fun :h:

haha, I defo love having fun. how about you?
and I can be serious when I want to be :biggrin:
Loved it, but it took up so much of my time and I know I won't remember everything I'd need for the exams. And basically what you said :smile: hopefully my workload is a bit more manageable

Seems like a good idea to me :smile: Someone at my school applying to medicine just dropped their 4th too :smile:
Seems like a good idea to me :smile: Someone at my school applying to medicine just dropped their 4th too :smile:

Its so much work, its understandable. It does feel good to not have to worry about it anymore

:O why :redface:

Sure, i'll be happy to answer questions but I won't be able to reveal any interview details (TSR rules :smile: )

I had one with a consultant that my school organised but that's it really...just doing lots of prep on my own :smile:

and ahh that's fine :smile: have you been to an open day there (either campus? )

Latest