The Student Room Group

Question for Vet Students!

Hi, so in school we're going to be doing a bit of interview prep, etc. And i know courses like Vet Med like to ask questions that make interviewee's think, so if you're in uni/ graduated/ had a vet med interview, do you remember any of the interview questions you were asked?:-)

Many Thanks!
***LINKY***

I'm obviously not a graduate/vet student/applicant (and those that are are discouraged from discussing interview questions, especially applicants as by divulging the types of questions asked they'd be giving their competition an advantage :wink: ) but this is a pretty comprehensive list of example questions. Bear in mind that as far as I know in the USA people only study VetMed postgraduate, so I doubt you'd be expected to go as in-depth as this.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance :tongue: .
Reply 2
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
***LINKY*** I'm obviously not a graduate/vet student/applicant (and those that are are discouraged from discussing interview questions, especially applicants as by divulging the types of questions asked they'd be giving their competition an advantage :wink: ) but this is a pretty comprehensive list of example questions. Bear in mind that as far as I know in the USA people only study VetMed postgraduate, so I doubt you'd be expected to go as in-depth as this.Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance :tongue: .
Thank you very much! And ahh, I see! Probably should've expected that aha! :P
Other general advise would be to:

- Read through your PS and be able to talk about what you've written
- Be able to discuss ethical issues
- Be aware of topical debates and other things that are in the news
- Know some information about each vet school, especially if you've not been to open days.
Reply 4
Original post by SilverstarDJ
Other general advise would be to:

- Read through your PS and be able to talk about what you've written
- Be able to discuss ethical issues
- Be aware of topical debates and other things that are in the news
- Know some information about each vet school, especially if you've not been to open days.

Thank you very much! I'll keep a note of this to use a bit nearer the time! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending