The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Genocidal
San Francisco have sort of hidden themselves under the radar because Seattle have dominated in their division. They definitely have a decent shot of making the Super Bowl, but I think Aaron Rodgers will win it for the Packers tomorrow. The weather is awful in that part of the world and the 49ers won't be used to that on any level.

With the Bengals it depends who shows up really. I believe at home they'll win it, but away from home you never know with Andy Dalton. It's interesting how a lot of analysts still predict the Bengals will make the Super Bowl, though. They've been the chosen dark horse for the last few seasons.

The bengals are a really interesting team ATM. One week they will put up 40+ points and the next they will fail. I think the ravens game was a real positive. Yes dalton threw four picks but the d managed to get a win plus they actually managed to put up a lot of points. I don't think we will get a ring yet because we are still too inconsistent but they are definitely looking good for the future.

I think Dalton gets some unfair criticism at times. He came in his rookie season and led the team to the playoffs. They have now got there three seasons in a row. That's a sign of a pretty good QB.

With regards to the niners a 6 game win streak will be tough to break. Plus they always seem to meet the packers in playoffs and normally beat them

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000308596/article/marvin-lewis-cincinnati-bengals-producing-a-story-worth-telling this is a great article, well worth a read

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
[video="youtube;eJOnMpkyTKw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJOnMpkyTKw[/video]

:rofl:
Once again Ohio State fail :lol:
Also Sammy Watkins is an absolute monster. How do you defend him?
Original post by Malevolent
[video="youtube;eJOnMpkyTKw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJOnMpkyTKw[/video]

:rofl:

That is hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7965
For the Wildcard I've gone Colts, Eagles, Bengals, Packers
All the home teams funnily enough, The Colts are just better than the Chiefs (and never back Andy Reid in the playoffs, its just a rule) I refuse to believe Brees can play well enough with it being below 0. The Bengals chargers game is up in the air, Dalton will beat himself at one point, I'm just hoping not today. And the Packers, I think they'll nick it, just but I don't know why, its basically Harbaugh v Rodgers as far as I'm concerned.
Original post by Wattsy
For the Wildcard I've gone Colts, Eagles, Bengals, Packers
All the home teams funnily enough, The Colts are just better than the Chiefs (and never back Andy Reid in the playoffs, its just a rule) I refuse to believe Brees can play well enough with it being below 0. The Bengals chargers game is up in the air, Dalton will beat himself at one point, I'm just hoping not today. And the Packers, I think they'll nick it, just but I don't know why, its basically Harbaugh v Rodgers as far as I'm concerned.

Tbf I can see the Packers winning it. Kaepernick never gets air on his passes and that will count against them at a freezing cold Lambeau Field... The Packers D is horrible though so I think it'll be close. With Rodgers back the Packers will score a few... I call 49ers, but for the Seahawks sake I hope the Packers win :tongue:
I think the 49ers win, can't see Rodgers doing it. 49ers will just run it up their throats.
Reply 7968
Charles down inside 5 minutes... This game may have just got a whole lot less interesting. I hope he's OK though, nobody should celebrate peoples injuries.

If I knew someone told Alex Smith how to pass more than 10 yards I'd have backed the Chiefs :eek:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7969
Blowout. Colts d just haven't been up to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7970
Original post by 419
Blowout. Colts d just haven't been up to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe not, Colts need a few stands though on Defense, they've been horrible. Mathis may just have got them back into gear though.
Reply 7971
How about that TD, man Luck is some player
Reply 7972
Original post by Zubby77
How about that TD, man Luck is some player

To borrow a phrase from another wonderful sport...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAME ON!!!!!
Reply 7973
Damn. Happy I didn't switch this off. Colts d would be so mucho more successful in this game if they were smarter and not so sack happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7974
Original post by Wattsy
To borrow a phrase from another wonderful sport...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAME ON!!!!!

He did it again!

TY Hilton blowing it up
Sweeeeeet I love you Indy
Reply 7976
Oh Andy Reid. Timeout now for real? DPMO.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7977
Now it's came to bite him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow.
Reply 7979
Original post by Zubby77
He did it again!

TY Hilton blowing it up

I am absolutely buzzing over this game! Best game I've ever seen, absolutely amazing! Unbe****inglievable in every single way! Literally I feel like I've just witnessed some life changing event.

Latest