The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ania_dancer
i don't give djokovic a chance of winning this ao. nadal is about to win the double career grand slam. nadal is just on a completely different level. the best djokovic can do is win some best-of-3-set events in october-november :colondollar:

Nadal has no chance of winning Wimbledon IMO so I can't agree with that at all.
Reply 9741
Original post by Seathestars

Nadal has no chance of winning A0 again never as long as Djoker is alive Nadal will never win.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9742
Original post by ubi1
Nadal has no chance of winning A0 again never as long as Djoker is alive Nadal will never win.

You never know Nadal may have connections, may hire someone to get rid of his Djokovic problem... :biggrin:
Reply 9743
Original post by lizzy95
You never know Nadal may have connections, may hire someone to get rid of his Djokovic problem... :biggrin:

Djokovic will play tennis for the next 10 years:frown:

While nadal retires in 3 years time djokovic will have no competition and then win enough grandslams to become GOAT!:frown:
Gotta hope for a 3rd consecutive Grand Slam epic between Stan and Novak but I see Djokovic in 4 with Berdych beating Ferrer as he's been playing surprisingly consistently!
Original post by hskjlclcn
Gotta hope for a 3rd consecutive Grand Slam epic between Stan and Novak but I see Djokovic in 4 with Berdych beating Ferrer as he's been playing surprisingly consistently!

Not to mention that Ferrer has started to struggle recently - his age and his playing style has meant that his game is no longer as consistently solid as he'd like it to be
If Berdych can get to grips with his own demons, I really fancy him to make the semis here.
Original post by Krish4791
Not to mention that Ferrer has started to struggle recently - his age and his playing style has meant that his game is no longer as consistently solid as he'd like it to be
If Berdych can get to grips with his own demons, I really fancy him to make the semis here.

I did forget about the strangehold Ferrer has over Berdych - even if he does pass it he's got another man mountain in his way haha!
Original post by Seathestars

but nadal doesn't need wimbledon for the double career grand slam.

the double career grand slam means you've won each slam at least twice each:

ao = 1
rg = 8
wim = 2
uso = 2

see, nadal only needs to win the australian open and he has it :colondollar:
Original post by hskjlclcn
I did forget about the strangehold Ferrer has over Berdych - even if he does pass it he's got another man mountain in his way haha!

True, I forgot about that as well! Not a huge hurdle though (Tomas won their last meeting I think)
The Djoker is a completely different prospect
Reply 9749
True, I forgot about that as well! Not a huge hurdle though (Tomas won their last meeting I think)
The Djoker is a completely different prospect

Only Divine Intervention can stop Djokovic from winning that's it. Djoker cant be stopped!
Original post by ubi1
Djokovic will play tennis for the next 10 years:frown:

While nadal retires in 3 years time djokovic will have no competition and then win enough grandslams to become GOAT!:frown:

how is djokovic going to win slams when he is 29? he is all physical, so he will drop fast. nadal never stops, because he is skillful and smart. even when nadal was still recovering in early 2013 he won roland garros by hitting 22 winners in the 5th set (compared to djokovic's 13). and now nadal is healthy and you are seeing he is about to win the uso-ao double. welcome to the nadal hardcourt era :colondollar:
Reply 9751
how is djokovic going to win slams when he is 29? he is all physical, so he will drop fast. nadal never stops, because he is skillful and smart. even when nadal was still recovering in early 2013 he won roland garros by hitting 22 winners in the 5th set (compared to djokovic's 13). and now nadal is healthy and you are seeing he is about to win the uso-ao double. welcome to the nadal hardcourt era :colondollar:

Lol Djokovic is on 28 winstreak on hardcourt twice beating Rafa. He's going to look at his last 2 meetings and gain confidence from it plus he's playing at home so Djokovic has tons of confidence while Nadal has doubts.:frown:

Djokovic won't have any Comp he will win 6 more A0, 3-4 French opens 1-2 more Wimbledons and 3-5 more US opens. MURRRRAY DAM U!:frown:

It's scary to think What Novak will do when Rafa retires. He will have a better rounded career then Fedal!:frown:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ubi1
Lol Djokovic is on 28 winstreak on hardcourt twice beating Rafa. He's going to look at his last 2 meetings and gain confidence from it plus he's playing at home so Djokovic has tons of confidence while Nadal has doubts.:frown:

Djokovic won't have any Comp he will win 6 more A0, 3-4 French opens 1-2 more Wimbledons and 3-5 more US opens. MURRRRAY DAM U!:frown:

djokovic had tonnes of confidence when he won monte carlo (biggest non-slam blow EVER for rafa), and still couldn't beat a rusty nadal.

djokovic is done winning slams. he only won multiples in 2011. now he only has australia but rafa is coming for it. this will be nadal's 4th straight slam win over djokovic.

djokovic hasn't won outside of australia since 2011.
nadal/murray have the us open.
murray has wimbledon.
nadal has roland garros/and now the australian open.

djokovic is too much of a gymnast to win at age 29. he isnt even winning now, except for australia. so imagine in 3 years, he'll have lost his main strength - flexibility.
Reply 9753
djokovic had tonnes of confidence when he won monte carlo (biggest non-slam blow EVER for rafa), and still couldn't beat a rusty nadal.

djokovic is done winning slams. he only won multiples in 2011. now he only has australia but rafa is coming for it. this will be nadal's 4th straight slam win over djokovic.

djokovic hasn't won outside of australia since 2011.
nadal/murray have the us open.
murray has wimbledon.
nadal has roland garros/and now the australian open.

djokovic is too much of a gymnast to win at age 29. he isnt even winning now, except for australia. so imagine in 3 years, he'll have lost his main strength - flexibility.

Still without his flexibility he still has better serve,return,backhand. Also another thing which should also be noted is that Novak won't have any mental dips. Beating Novak at Australia is the Eqivalant of beating Federer in Wimby in his peak. Too much to ask for!

Also if Novak overcomes his mental problem then Murray should be scared too He won't win another Wimby.

Novak to win Aussie open, French open, Us open. He should win Wimbledon too this year! Beating Murray or Nadal in the final.
djokovic won't ever win the ao again. he's not good enough to beat nadal now.
Reply 9755
djokovic won't ever win the ao again. he's not good enough to beat nadal now.

But Djokovic can't be beaten Nadal his star has entered Jupiter a planet of success. While Nadals star has come out of jupiter!:frown: Astrology says Novak will win!
Original post by ubi1
Still without his flexibility he still has better serve,return,backhand. Also another thing which should also be noted is that Novak won't have any mental dips. Beating Novak at Australia is the Eqivalant of beating Federer in Wimby in his peak. Too much to ask for!

Also if Novak overcomes his mental problem then Murray should be scared too He won't win another Wimby.

Novak to win Aussie open, French open, Us open. He should win Wimbledon too this year! Beating Murray or Nadal in the final.

Wimbledon is the one grand slam he may not win again - we saw how his suspect movement on grass was exposed in 2012 and 2013. At the other 3 GSs, it is delusional to think he can't win there :wink:
djokovic hasn't won outside of australia since 2011. ever wonder why that is? he's not good enough.
Original post by ubi1
But Djokovic can't be beaten Nadal his star has entered Jupiter a planet of success. While Nadals star has come out of jupiter!:frown: Astrology says Novak will win!

is astrology ever right?
Reply 9759
Wimbledon is the one grand slam he may not win again - we saw how his suspect movement on grass was exposed in 2012 and 2013. At the other 3 GSs, it is delusional to think he can't win there :wink:

Wimbledon shouldn't be too hard look he nearly did it this year he was leading all the sets but mental problem again! But this time we have Boris to sort those mental problems out and give Novak that aggressive mindset he needs to demolish Rafa and Murray also to crush Fed and Delpo the rest are walk in the park for King Nole.

Latest