The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Civil Eng Applicants 2014

Hi!

So I think I remember seeing some Civil Engineering applicants when stalking the Imperial applicants' thread but no thread for "us" specifically... just thought it would be a good idea to start one :smile: (and some of us might see each other next year hopefully!)

I'm personally quite a bit stressed out since I'm an international student and I've heard there's a lot of competition for this course, and I suppose they're more picky when it comes to international students... (although I do meet the requirements by far but I'm afraid they won't like something in my PS, dunno ahah).

Have any of you already got offers/heard from Imperial/got any other offers? :tongue:

(Sorry if I make any English mistakes btw :biggrin:)
Reply 1
I am local student got interviewed and havn't heard anything yet. I am really nervous. Anyone got offer?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I sent off my application on the 19th December and I haven't heard anything yet but apparently no news is good news! :biggrin:
Hi, current Civil and Environmental Engineering student at Imperial here.

There is a thread in the Engineering sub-forum with a fair amount of Imperial discussion:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2483881
Civil and Environmental Engineering Applicants 2014

But I'm happy to answer any questions you guys have here too.
Reply 4
Original post by boscoleung
I am local student got interviewed and havn't heard anything yet. I am really nervous. Anyone got offer?
I am an international student and just got the interview letter few days ago. would u mind to share the interview questions in here and what are we going to do for the interview, either round-table or individually ? for the written test part, was it mainly focus on physics questions or math questions?
Reply 5
did anyone recieve an offer yet? I havent heard a word from them since I sent off my application which was on the 19th of december.
Reply 6
yay got my offer for Civil Engineering
Reply 7
Hi guys !!!

I am an Indian student and Will be studying Msc Environmental Engineering at Imperial College London this October ......Would be really glad to know if anyone else is also doing the same course ??... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending