The Student Room Group

I've identified myself as greysexual, ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MylittlePlusle
[
I do not like the idea of the naked female body right now...

What's wrong with them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 181
I know, but I would think it is similar in a way. Cuddles and sex are both initiate things you do with your partner that may and may not involve nakedness and can involve more than one person.

Cuddling isn't something you do exclusively with your partner though. If I cuddle one of my friends does that mean that I want to have sex with them? No.
Somethings not right if the female body actively disgusts you. For example just because I am not gay doesn't mean the male form revolts me.
Original post by Odd socks

What's wrong with them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know what's wrong with women, for some reason the quote thing went weird. But I just don't care about seeing guys I don't fancy. I don't fancy anyone, so I'm not interested. Not sure how interested I'd be even if I did fancy them actually.
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
I don't know what's wrong with women, for some reason the quote thing went weird. But I just don't care about seeing guys I don't fancy. I don't fancy anyone, so I'm not interested. Not sure how interested I'd be even if I did fancy them actually.

Oops I meant to quote the OP :colondollar: sorry about that, the quote box has gone wonky :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oops I meant to quote the OP :colondollar: sorry about that, the quote box has gone wonky :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries, I ended up quoting myself at one point, it was weird!
What's wrong with them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mammary glands and vulva.... Especially when the vulva is covered in mucus.
Original post by alow
Cuddling isn't something you do exclusively with your partner though. If I cuddle one of my friends does that mean that I want to have sex with them? No.

The idea of cuddles and friends being in the same sentence is makes no sense to me...
Mammary glands and vulva.... Especially when the vulva is covered in mucus.

Why do you say 'mammary glands' instead of boobs? Sounds so clinical. Those aren't the only parts of the female body, and unless you're very close with someone I doubt you're going to see their vulva.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
You do realise that nobody is attracted to the female form ALL of the time, which is apparently a pretty big part of your identity. Just after masturbating or sex the thought of the female form can be pretty unwelcome. If you're playing sport or something then the female form is unwelcome. I don't really get what makes you special.
Why do you say 'mammary glands' instead of boobs? Sounds so clinical. Those aren't the only parts of the female body, and unless you're very close with someone I doubt you're going to see their vulva.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer the term mammary glands as I have a biological mind, most of the time I use breasts, I've never used "boobs" I know that, and I prefer the female to be covered, it makes cuddles better. And people who role-play have sex with clothes on...
I prefer the term mammary glands as I have a biological mind, most of the time I use breasts, I've never used "boobs" I know that, and I prefer the female to be covered, it makes cuddles better. And people who role-play have sex with clothes on...

You don't really see the glands though, they're inside aren't they. You just see breast tissue, it's just the same as a mans chest, just a bit more tissue. I really think you have a bit of a problem when it comes to your attitude towards women, calling them 'females' and being sickened by their bodies isn't normal :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't really see the glands though, they're inside aren't they. You just see breast tissue, it's just the same as a mans chest, just a bit more tissue. I really think you have a bit of a problem when it comes to your attitude towards women, calling them 'females' and being sickened by their bodies isn't normal :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that, em female if I am talking about the cross sections are most interesting. I only call them in general and I don't like the idea of most vuvlas, I saw one on wikipedia.
Original post by alow
Jeez. Why do people feel the need to label ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING?

I agree with you - despite being one of about 20 people on the planet who actually knows what cisgender means :tongue: I'm mildly tempted to tell people in a doctor's waiting room that they're cisgender in a grave voice and watch them freak out.
Original post by paradoxicalme
I agree with you - despite being one of about 20 people on the planet who actually knows what cisgender means :tongue: I'm mildly tempted to tell people in a doctor's waiting room that they're cisgender in a grave voice and watch them freak out.

I think you underestimate how many people know what cis means :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gibber96
You do realise that nobody is attracted to the female form ALL of the time, which is apparently a pretty big part of your identity. Just after masturbating or sex the thought of the female form can be pretty unwelcome. If you're playing sport or something then the female form is unwelcome. I don't really get what makes you special.

I thought most males get ercertions when they see s "hot" female, I've yet to be sexually attracted to a female, like "I want to **** her!"
I know that, em female if I am talking about the cross sections are most interesting. I only call them in general and I don't like the idea of most vuvlas, I saw one on wikipedia.

As a possessor and rather avid fan of boobs:

-Breasts have a kind of softness to them. They're completely unthreatening in any case, and lovely and rounded.

-Of course vulva look gross on wikipedia! Scientific diagrams aren't designed for attractiveness. In real life, they're absolutely fine.

-It worries me, your attitude to girls. Learning about female bodies via wikipedia and 'cross-sections' doesn't give you any kind of sense of what sex is like - being asexual is fine, but you need to be well-informed in order to make that decision.
I think you underestimate how many people know what cis means :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perhaps :tongue: Though I know literally no-one who knows it, unless I've told them. There are so many obscure terms! What even is the difference between 'queer' and 'genderqueer'? And what the living **** is 'demisexual'?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by paradoxicalme
As a possessor and rather avid fan of boobs:

-Breasts have a kind of softness to them. They're completely unthreatening in any case, and lovely and rounded.

-Of course vulva look gross on wikipedia! Scientific diagrams aren't designed for attractiveness. In real life, they're absolutely fine.

-It worries me, your attitude to girls. Learning about female bodies via wikipedia and 'cross-sections' doesn't give you any kind of sense of what sex is like - being asexual is fine, but you need to be well-informed in order to make that decision.

I have no issues with sex as a biological topic, it's the other side I don't like.
I've touched my chest so I have an idea of what they feel like.
I sadly look at the breasts of females, it's greatly annoying, I wish I could stop, it's not good... However I do not wish to touch them. How does someone know if they have a low sex drive?
Reply 199
Saw the thread title and genuinely thought greysexual was some sort of label for a Grey's Anatomy fan :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest