The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7860
Original post by Lialore
Unedited
First picture I took
Rate pls

lol.jpg

It's not unedited, you've put a silly filter on lol. Also rotate it please.
Original post by MJ1012
Your nipple is staring at me.

nipple says hi
Reply 7862
Original post by Sashari
Get a better camera? Can't really see your face!

Original post by McRite
It's ok but next time try not to use filters. :smile:

Original post by james1211
It's not unedited, you've put a silly filter on lol. Also rotate it please.

Lies, 100% natural.
Being racist about Simpsons?
Reply 7863
Original post by Lialore
Unedited
First picture I took
Rate pls

lol.jpg

You appear to have jaundice and some pretty nasty bruises, see a doctor asap
Reply 7864
Original post by Lialore
Unedited
First picture I took
Rate pls

lol.jpg

This ladies and gentleman is not the way to a picture on this thread. :rolleyes:
Reply 7865
Original post by RobML
You appear to have jaundice and some pretty nasty bruises, see a doctor asap

It's the alcohol :'(

Original post by Black Cat
This ladies and gentleman is not the way to a picture on this thread. :rolleyes:

Hey, it took a long time on Photoshop to make myself look that ridiculous :P
Original post by geoking
" i would look better if i put make up on but one it would make my acne worse "

How do you know it'd aggravate your skin if you've never used it? :confused: Everyone wants to look good, why don't you? It's not like it'll be a noticeable dent in your social life...You're just making an excuse why not to learn make-up.

I have worn it in the past but it gave me spots so i stoped wearing and they went way then i bought new makeup and my spots came back before i could use my new makeup i want to lool good but i dont need makeup to look good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lovepeace
I have worn it in the past but it gave me spots so i stoped wearing and they went way then i bought new makeup and my spots came back before i could use my new makeup i want to lool good but i dont need makeup to look good

Posted from TSR Mobile

But makeup will make you look better...There isn't a reason other than laziness for why you shouldn't be wearing it.
Original post by geoking
But makeup will make you look better...There isn't a reason other than laziness for why you shouldn't be wearing it.

Well maybe i just don't want to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well maybe i just don't want to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which brings us full circle back to the point that you want to look good, so you should want to wear it....
Obviously you don't actually know why you don't want to wear it. My 2 cents is on self-esteem reasons.
Reply 7870
image.jpg

Me after a long ass day, and my bro messing around with the ipad
Reply 7871
Original post by geoking
Which brings us full circle back to the point that you want to look good, so you should want to wear it....
Obviously you don't actually know why you don't want to wear it. My 2 cents is on self-esteem reasons.

I don't tend to wear make up that often because when I do I look fantastic. But most girls that wear make up everyday don't look special at all on nights out.

And with spots gone you hardly need any foundation as opposed to covering spots up and getting more spots as you do it....
Original post by geoking

Well you dont need makeup to look good i do know why i dont want to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390692660.292639.jpg
From a few days ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sashari
I don't tend to wear make up that often because when I do I look fantastic. But most girls that wear make up everyday don't look special at all on nights out.

And with spots gone you hardly need any foundation as opposed to covering spots up and getting more spots as you do it....

I'm confused.

You want to look fantastic say 1/6 of the year rather than 3/4 of the year? :s-smilie:
Night outs is more than just make-up. Hair and clothing play a big part.
Well you dont need makeup to look good i do know why i dont want to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well do go on. :tongue:
You like looking good. You know makeup would only help that yet do not choose to wear it. That makes no sense, so clear this up and explain your reasoning.
Original post by geoking
Well do go on. :tongue:
You like looking good. You know makeup would only help that yet do not choose to wear it. That makes no sense, so clear this up and explain your reasoning.

i choose not to wear it because i'm fine with being natural and people should like me for me not me with a load of slap all over my face

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Twenty Three
snapshot.jpg

If I had your coverage, I'd groom it properly:

26-01-2014.jpg
Reply 7878
Picture on my profile pic. Sorry, no eyes, feds are watching.

Spoiler

Reply 7879
Original post by Profesh
If I had your coverage, I'd groom it properly:

26-01-2014.jpg

Tom Hiddleston?

Latest