The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2140
Original post by Willois
Cheers! Do you know if by the end of this week they meant tomorrow at the latest or what?

I guess so. She also suggested that they might be doing it in an alphabetical order which is a bit worrying for me as my intials are AK but thinking about it I was one of the last to receive the confirmation email. Anyone who's still waiting do you mind sharing your initials?
Reply 2141
Original post by ak395
I guess so. She also suggested that they might be doing it in an alphabetical order which is a bit worrying for me as my intials are AK but thinking about it I was one of the last to receive the confirmation email. Anyone who's still waiting do you mind sharing your initials?

My initials L DK. Wonder how long it's gonna take if now they have not even got past your AK haha
Original post by Willois
My initials L DK. Wonder how long it's gonna take if now they have not even got past your AK haha

My is SS. I think it's pretty random.
My interview on 17th
Reply 2143
Original post by Willois

Maybe they're leaving the Ks until the end. Who knows?
Reply 2144
RV...guess I'll be waiting for a long time :rolleyes:
Original post by PG593
Hmm that is odd, I was under the impression from the website everyone needed 460 UCAS tariffs or more unless you were on the scheme. Anyways I guess they must've really liked you then (PS, Reference etc.) good luck! :wink:

I'm not sure really then. They have said to me I have met all the academic criteria though :smile: hope so, good luck to you too :smile:
WHAT ARE THEY PLAYING AT?
STILL NO INTERVIEW
MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

LAST INTERVIEWS ARE 24th, 25th & 26th

ONLY ONE DAY WHERE PEOPLE HAVENT BEEN INVITED TO (26th)

AHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA GO CRAZY

Anyone else wanna moan with me :frown: ?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2147
Original post by HURRY UP BARTS
STILL NO INTERVIEW
MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

I'm sure you'll all hear something tomorrow mate if not beginning of next week at the latest :smile:
Reply 2148
STILL NO INTERVIEW
MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

sure.

'AAAH come on Barstsss!!!! Ukcat 755 Ucas: 640

WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!!!?? I want an interview soooooo bad ..could this BE anymore torturous ?'

How'd I do? :tongue:
Original post by Rosine
sure.

WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG!!!?? I want an interview soooooo bad ..could this BE anymore torturous ?'

Good, nice use of the repeated 's' and 'o' to indicate a drawn out cry akin to the drawn out process. The use of the rhetorical question acts as an appeal to readers, drawing interest.

(GCSE English waffling skills have come in handy :smile: )
Original post by PG593
I'm sure you'll all hear something tomorrow mate if not beginning of next week at the latest :smile:

I sure hope so :frown:. Surely if people receive an invitation to the same day days later than others that puts them at a disadvantage due to the scenario?
Reply 2151
I sure hope so :frown:. Surely if people receive an invitation to the same day days later than others that puts them at a disadvantage due to the scenario?

I totally agree though without revealing too much, the article they give you is pretty short and concise. Fingers crossed for you and Rosine tomo- with both your stats, you deserve it hands down :wink:
Reply 2152
Original post by Rosine
sure.

Ahaha thanks! :tongue:

I really feel like we should hear by Saturday at the most ..I wouldn't lose hope just yet :smile:

(I quoted myself by accident .. :rolleyes: but I'm speaking to you "Hurry up Barts")
Reply 2153
STILL NO INTERVIEW
MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

AAAAHH!! Bartsss talk to meee pleassee!!! You are killing me slowly and painfully :frown: :frown: every time my phone buzzes my heart leaps and sinks at the same time, I can feel my heart drumming in my ears, I murmer a desperate prayer hoping just hoping that i will hear from you. But no. All I get is newsletters from UCAS 'congratulating' me for applying. TALK TO MEEE BARTSSS TALKKK TO MEE!! Before I go insane or worse.

723.5 UKCAT 610 UCAS

How's that?
Original post by ak395
AAAAHH!! Bartsss talk to meee pleassee!!! You are killing me slowly and painfully :frown: :frown: every time my phone buzzes my heart leaps and sinks at the same time, I can feel my heart drumming in my ears, I murmer a desperate prayer hoping just hoping that i will hear from you. But no. All I get is newsletters from UCAS 'congratulating' me for applying. TALK TO MEEE BARTSSS TALKKK TO MEE!! Before I go insane or worse.

723.5 UKCAT 610 UCAS

How's that?

Apparently you will hear from them by the end of this week. So hang in there!
Reply 2155
STILL NO INTERVIEW
MEET ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
720 UKCAT AND 655 UCAS
MY NAME IS Ad___ Ab____

Calm mate :wink: .. maybe they are saving the best 'til the last :biggrin:
Original post by ak395

723.5 UKCAT 610 UCAS

How's that?

Very good, you now have 750 UCAS points, I gave you an extra A* A-level.

OMG it is so scary when we receive those!
Original post by DocTSR
Calm mate :wink: .. maybe they are saving the best 'til the last :biggrin:

Haha, ofc! :biggrin:
I tthought that they rejected people who wouldn't be invited to interviews ages ago?
Original post by blah_blah2345
I tthought that they rejected people who wouldn't be invited to interviews ages ago?

not really my friend had 660 ukcat and 420 and has still not got rejected....to be fair he should have probably researched where to apply before

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending