The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Fashion Marketing // Fashion Design at Northumbria!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just a quick update, had both of my interviews, got a conditional offer for Fashion Marketing the same day as I had the interview, so pleased!!! :biggrin: Good luck to everyone, and anyone who has their interview on Monday! :smile:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Reply 21
I got my offer too :smile: good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Had my interview, haven't heard back yet! did you guys get offers for the standard 320 or lower?
Reply 23
Original post by Sophiet24
Had my interview, haven't heard back yet! did you guys get offers for the standard 320 or lower?

Yeah my offer for Fashion Design was 320:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Do you know if that's including as grades? or just a levels
Original post by nomieeex
Yeah my offer for Fashion Design was 320:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
200 of the 320 points have to be from from 2 A-Levels, the rest can be from anything else
Reply 26
I had my interview on Monday but they haven't heard back yet! Anyone in the same situation? so nervous!!
Reply 27
I haven't heard back yet either and I'm really nervous because some people already have offers I just want to know right now! :frown: haha
Reply 28
Original post by RoseCW960
I haven't heard back yet either and I'm really nervous because some people already have offers I just want to know right now! :frown: haha

Have you guys heard back yet?
Original post by RoseCW960

Have you guys heard back yet?

Original post by beeeeee
I had my interview on Monday but they haven't heard back yet! Anyone in the same situation? so nervous!!

Ive just got an offer for fashion marketing. I wouldnt worry, everyone was getting theirs earlier than mine too.
Reply 30
Original post by annabelleh23
Ive just got an offer for fashion marketing. I wouldnt worry, everyone was getting theirs earlier than mine too.

Got mine too! have you firmed it?
Got mine too! have you firmed it?

no not yet, I'm still waiting to hear from westminster and lcf first. But if its not my firm than its definitely my insurer. Have you?

I'm looking at the accommodation atm, thinking manors or new bridge :smile:
Reply 32
Yay just made Northumbria Fashion Marketing my first choice! :biggrin: now to start looking at accommodation...
Original post by MintFresh
Yay just made Northumbria Fashion Marketing my first choice! :biggrin: now to start looking at accommodation...

great! Any idea where you wanna stay? :smile: I'm thinking manors or new bridge

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending