The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Fashion design or fashion business

I'm interested in doing a masters in fashion design I am from a non fashion background.

I am unsure if I should apply for fashion design or fashion business / fashion marketing and management. Or a marketing and entrepreneurship degree
I'm interested in starting my own brand ( the big dream) or collaborating with designers or working for brand ( from a wage point of view not ideal )
Reply 1
I am a bit weary when it comes to fashion marketing as I know someone who completed a fashion marketing degree which was accredited by ual and they now work in the care sector but they're situation compared to mine is different and I feel like I need another perspective
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I am a bit weary when it comes to fashion marketing as I know someone who completed a fashion marketing degree which was accredited by ual and they now work in the care sector but they're situation compared to mine is different and I feel like I need another perspective

hello ik this wont help u in any way but what job is the friend doing with her fashion marketing degree. rn im looking at courses and its between fashion marketing and business marketing. i have a level 3 qualification in textile so maybe fashion is better. idk
Reply 3
Original post by cherry127
hello ik this wont help u in any way but what job is the friend doing with her fashion marketing degree. rn im looking at courses and its between fashion marketing and business marketing. i have a level 3 qualification in textile so maybe fashion is better. idk

Well currently they're working as a support worker for the NHS but I don't think they did any internship or work placements.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending