The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
I prefer wolf mate. It's more classy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

howl howl.
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah religion is an annoying one, I just laugh about it.
It's not just talking about a certain topic but the extent to which you do & also how constructive it is. So far I've just heard my religion is correct & there's no other way from parents etc. I agree on the case where there's too much misplaced pride though, for example my main priority in life is to be happy myself, more than making my parents happy or looking good in their community. It's my life at the end of the day :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Multitalented me
It's not just talking about a certain topic but the extent to which you do & also how constructive it is. So far I've just heard my religion is correct & there's no other way from parents etc. I agree on the case where there's too much misplaced pride though, for example I personally my main priority in life is to be happy myself, more than making my parents happy or looking good in their community. It's my life at the end of the day :tongue:

Well said :yep:
Original post by AreebWithaHat
howl howl.

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AreebWithaHat
dat cheeky smile when you want my D but are too shy to admit it.

I wasn't quite expecting that :lol:
Good effort, though
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Well said :yep:
Thanks :smile: (btw sorry for kind of derailing the thread guys/gals). Enjoy your arranged marriage :colone:
Original post by BlackMagicV
I wasn't quite expecting that :lol:
Good effort, though

thanks m8. glad to see some ppl can take a joke.
Original post by Precious Illusions
LOL. Choked on my tea.

Lmao. Nothing wrong with complimenting someone under 16. Just make the compliments innocent :lol:

You're very pretty :yep:

Thank you, I can say the same for you :smile:
Original post by pnorm
Cheesy :biggrin:

file name says it's second pic taken :naughty:
All hail His Grace, Areeb of house TSR, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

1931939_821553867861635_1769707587_n (1).jpg
Reply 9050
Original post by Splenge007
file name says it's second pic taken :naughty:

Weird, it was the first one. But I am in my PJ's and dressing gown at 3 in the afternoon if that makes you feel any better. :P
Original post by pnorm
Weird, it was the first one. But I am in my PJ's and dressing gown at 3 in the afternoon if that makes you feel any better. :P

will just have to take your word for it

i'm only messing though. it's very rare to see people actually following the rules :tongue:
Reply 9052
Original post by Splenge007
will just have to take your word for it

i'm only messing though. it's very rare to see people actually following the rules :tongue:

Actually if I was really going to follow the rules you'd have seen a picture of... nah I won't mention what it was. :colone:
Original post by Amanbabbar./
20140219_131125 (1).jpg :wavey:

Fishing for compliments if I ever saw one.

You've had that picture on your avatar for like a year already. Why would you repost it?!
lol seems edited as well.

I would have negged this
Reply 9056
Original post by Pocalypse
I would have negged this

I'd imagine without the braces she'd give great head though.
How dare you think you can post a picture in the picture thread! Surely you must have an ulterior motive?
Wheres all the hotties gone
Reply 9059
Original post by 53SecondsToGo
Wheres all the hotties gone

Gone because of you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest