The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scrawlx101
how do i look? ive never asked this before so no huge flames.

strong LOL

Heskey is dat you?
Original post by FKLW
Yaya, Yaya Yaya, Yaya Yaya, Yaya Yaya Toure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brother was literally inches away from his penalty and filmed it while I wasted 60 POUNDS MAN for tickits to the city game to just not go because I thought Arsenal could win against Chelsea. -_-
Reply 9722
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Brother was literally inches away from his penalty and filmed it while I wasted 60 POUNDS MAN for tickits to the city game to just not go because I thought Arsenal could win against Chelsea. -_-

So you didn't go in the end?! :zomg:
Original post by zKlown
Lol no-one is ever mean to me about my scar, just a few people are curious about how I got it. A few mates have given me banter about it before, lelz were definitely had!

How did you get it?
Original post by FKLW
So you didn't go in the end?! :zomg:

No. My best friend dropped out and I kind of wanted a reason to not go+all other friends on the bus were Chelsea fans -_-

Spoiler

Reply 9725
No. My best friend dropped out and I kind of wanted a reason to not go+all other friends on the bus were Chelsea fans -_-

Spoiler

Missed a good game though :facepalm:
Original post by FKLW
Missed a good game though :facepalm:

and paid £60. I was asking around if anyone wanted a free ticket to the game but it was too much of a short notice for everyone. People think I've gone mental!
Reply 9727
Original post by Precious Illusions
How did you get it?

Operation when I was 9 to have an abscess removed from my skull

Would that put you off me? :frown:
Original post by zKlown
Operation when I was 9 to have an abscess removed from my skull

Would that put you off me? :frown:

Ouch! That must have been damn painful. Wouldn't personally put me off someone, no.
Who wants to be my Jake the Dog?

Spoiler

Who wants to be my Jake the Dog?

Spoiler

these memes are absolutely awful and you should be ashamed of yourself
Original post by AwkwardLemur
these memes are absolutely awful and you should be ashamed of yourself

BUT I LOL EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THEM :frown:

You should be absoloutly ashamed of yourself for having **** taste in memes :frown:
Reply 9732
and paid £60. I was asking around if anyone wanted a free ticket to the game but it was too much of a short notice for everyone. People think I've gone mental!

If you were there why didn't you just go though?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
If you were there why didn't you just go though?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But I wasn't in Manchester. I asked people the people who weren't going but they already had plans for Saturday that they couldn't change.
IMG_0009.JPG
Mug shot..
Reply 9735
But I wasn't in Manchester. I asked people the people who weren't going but they already had plans for Saturday that they couldn't change.

Oh my bad thought you meant you were outside the Etihad :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AwkwardLemur
can confirm

:cool:

lauren:

- eyebrows fake / drawn on
- poor bone structure
- eyes too big
- fringe which only supermodels can get away with
- too high BF%, which makes your facial features less defined

3/10

u aware??

The spirit of Areeb lives on in you. I permit you to wreak havoc in this thread. Let no unattractive girl go uncriticized. Make them all weep.

This is a new day, my friends. From hence forth, AwkwardLemur will make sure every false compliment is met with an insult.

Post at your own risk!
Original post by FKLW
Oh my bad thought you meant you were outside the Etihad :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOL what, I was outside the Etihad and decided not to go in and go all the way to Scotland to watch the Arsenal game (which would have been finished)? Nice brain:wink: :biggrin:!
Original post by Pocalypse
The spirit of Areeb lives on in you. I permit you to wreak havoc in this thread. Let no unattractive girl go uncriticized. Make them all weep.

This is a new day, my friends. From hence forth, AwkwardLemur will make sure every false compliment is met with an insult.

Post at your own risk!

LOOOOOOOOOOL AREEB! AHAHAHA! What happened to him? He was the only one (along with silverarrows who was just bumlicking him) that was keeping this thread alive.

I'm not scared of that AwkwardLemur guy. He can go **** off.
Original post by Pocalypse

Post at your own risk!

LOOOOOOOOOOL AREEB! AHAHAHA! What happened to him? He was the only one (along with silverarrows who was just bumlicking him) that was keeping this thread alive.

I'm not scared of that AwkwardLemur guy. He can go **** off.

someone make me aware of Areeb? i haven't been on this site for months

Latest