The Student Room Group

Edgehill nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Oh excited now! Sounds like our five months of waiting may be up soon Mellybee!! Congrats to all those who have had offers xxx
Reply 201
Original post by annalou2006
Oh excited now! Sounds like our five months of waiting may be up soon Mellybee!! Congrats to all those who have had offers xxx

I hope so I'm just really worried now because of the rejections some have got x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 202
Congratulations to all who have received offers, Mellybee and Annalou, hope you get some long awaited good news tomprrow......probably at 1am.. like most people ha ha xx
Reply 203
Original post by mellybee
I hope so I'm just really worried now because of the rejections some have got x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I so hope you get your place! xx
Reply 204
Original post by Pinker00
Congratulations to all who have received offers, Mellybee and Annalou, hope you get some long awaited good news tomprrow......probably at 1am.. like most people ha ha xx

Thank you pinker much appreciated !! Hope we're meeting in September x x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 205
Original post by annalou2006
I so hope you get your place! xx

You to Annalou !! Hopefully we should hear soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 206
Im sure we will xx
Reply 207
Anyone else heard anything I'm still waiting come on track please update x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 208
Anyone else heard anything I'm still waiting come on track please update x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope I haven't heard anything my ale yet and I haven't heard that anyone else yet! Looks like it still may be April before we hear anything! :frown:
Reply 209
This is all so strange!
You would have thought that they would send them out all together. Doesn't seem that theres any logic to it.
I had my interview 3 weeks ago and got a reply in the last few days, and others around 5 months ago also. But then you lot are still waiting...?! Doesnt seem to matter which branch either. Maybe someone should give them another ring?
Reply 210
I had my interview three weeks ago as well! I emailed and they said they are still doing interviews, it really makes no sense, well done for getting a place though!
Reply 211
Original post by 1laura
I had my interview three weeks ago as well! I emailed and they said they are still doing interviews, it really makes no sense, well done for getting a place though!

Mine was on 8th March. Havent seen anybody else doing mental health though yet! There was quite a few of us at the interviews i think so am surprised. Hope you get an answer soon, its agonising!
Reply 212
Yeah mine was the 8th March too! And I'm for mental health, that's why I'm worried because there was a lot of people for mental health and if they are still doing interviews there must be a lot of applicants!
Reply 213
I'm waiting on child I've seen two with offers from child but they told me same u won't heAr because they are still interviewing yet their handing offers out :/ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 214
Trust Ucas do maintenance why we're all waiting on decisions !!! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 215
This is so annoying!
Reply 216
Who else is still waiting and what branch my nerves are going crazy here !!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Iam waiting on adult branch dear, love edgehill as well,best uni ive visited ever
Reply 217
Original post by sylvia123
Iam waiting on adult branch dear, love edgehill as well,best uni ive visited ever

I love it too x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 218
I'm still waiting, had my interview on the 5th Feb for Child Nursing, Good luck everyone :smile: x
Reply 219
Original post by keileigh
I'm still waiting, had my interview on the 5th Feb for Child Nursing, Good luck everyone :smile: x

Thank god I found someone hope you get a place Hun x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending