The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
went for an information day for chemistry today, gosh i really enjoyed it, i think sheffield hallam is the one
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
I'm currently studying biomedical sciences at Hallam (1st year) so if anyone has any questions about the course/related courses, then feel free to ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only applied for my accommodation 2 days ago, is that really late? Ive applied for Victoria halls but It seems like everyone has chosen that and I'm totally not going to get a place :frown:
Reply 463
Original post by jamesandrew93
I'm currently studying biomedical sciences at Hallam (1st year) so if anyone has any questions about the course/related courses, then feel free to ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I am thinking of studying the same course at Sheffield Hallam! I was just wondering what you think so far?
What sort of lab work etc have you been doing?
Reply 464
Original post by jamesandrew93

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, do you know how many exams you'll be expected to sit at the end of the year and also is there a possibility of changing courses to another similar one e.g biochemistry to chemistry?
Reply 465
Original post by lucy2901
The forge anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've just applied for The Forge, I'm in block A106.
What course are you studying? Mine is adult nursing, first year in September :s-smilie:
:smile:
Reply 466
Victoria Halls has just sold out! I was on it earlier, then when I refreshed the page it came up with a notice saying they weren't accepting applications anymore :frown: A bit gutted, but The Forge seems just as good. Especially if you are at Collegiate Campus like me.
Original post by lucy2901
The forge anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah im there! :smile: what flat are you in?
Original post by Lulu95x
I've just applied for The Forge, I'm in block A106.
What course are you studying? Mine is adult nursing, first year in September :s-smilie:
:smile:

im in A106 too! block A! :smile:
Reply 469
Original post by emmayeahh

Oh, that's amazing! I was wondering who else was :smile: I'm Lucy.
Are you going to be a first year?
I'm gonna be in my first year of adult nursing in September :') x
Original post by Lulu95x
Oh, that's amazing! I was wondering who else was :smile: I'm Lucy.
Are you going to be a first year?
I'm gonna be in my first year of adult nursing in September :') x

yay! im emma :smile:
yeah but i took a couple years out so ill be 20 by september! ah sweet that sounds good!! im doing politics! do you have fb or anything? :smile: x
Reply 471

How do you know what rooms you are in?
I thought we didnt find out till August/September time?
Original post by Lucy8596
How do you know what rooms you are in?
I thought we didnt find out till August/September time?

where did you apply? i sat my a levels a couple of years ago so i applied via the unite website coz i didnt know how else to apply! but when you do that it lets you pick your room :smile:
Reply 473
where did you apply? i sat my a levels a couple of years ago so i applied via the unite website coz i didnt know how else to apply! but when you do that it lets you pick your room :smile:

I applied through the Hallam Website as im doing everything through UCAS as im still at school! I applied for Victoria Halls and Pinnacles, Ohhhh i want to know where i am going:frown:
Original post by Lucy8596
I applied through the Hallam Website as im doing everything through UCAS as im still at school! I applied for Victoria Halls and Pinnacles, Ohhhh i want to know where i am going:frown:

ahhh yeah that makes sense! you dont find out til like july/august do ya? i heard victoria halls is really good, bit gutted i didnt apply there! what course you applying for? :smile:
ah yeah that makes sense! i wanted forge so i just went on the first link on google! are you applying? :smile:
Reply 476
yay! im emma :smile:
yeah but i took a couple years out so ill be 20 by september! ah sweet that sounds good!! im doing politics! do you have fb or anything? :smile: x

Hi :smile:
Yeah, I have fb. Here's my link-
https://www.facebook.com/lucy.connolly.792

I'm 18 right now, i'll be 19 in December. I'm doing my a levels right now, eek!
Add me and we'll chat on fb? I'm glad I know someone already, it's all becoming so real now! x
Reply 477
I'm studying sports science and thinking of applying for the forge and opal 1
Reply 478
Who has found out what accommodation they will be in come September time? :smile:
Original post by LaurenQ95
Who has found out what accommodation they will be in come September time? :smile:

yeah! the forge, flat A106 :smile: how about you? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending