The Student Room Group

Edgehill nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Pinker00
Hi guys..my chosen course and second choice have been suspended...gutted to say the least...annoyed tha edge hill never bothered to tell me despite me enquiring twice today after hearing a whisper...ive just seen it on the course info.....not good!!!

What course is that pinker x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 261
Hi mel, children's nursing and social work combined and learning disabilities nursing and social work combined :frown:
Reply 262
Hi mel, children's nursing and social work combined and learning disabilities nursing and social work combined :frown:

Omg that's well bad why as it been suspended there's loads gone for that x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 263
I have no idea...no one has bothered to inform me ha ha. Il have to ring tomoz. God knows what im gonna do now.
Reply 264

OMg are u 4 real?what were the reasons
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 265
I have no idea...no one has bothered to inform me ha ha. Il have to ring tomoz. God knows what im gonna do now.

They must still be running it or people wouldn't have offers x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 266
Oh my days thats terrible!
Is it maybe they dont have enough people who want to do the course so its not viable?
What are you going to do? x
Reply 267
I havent found anyone else who has had an offer. Il just have to see what they say...they may offer me a substitute xx
Reply 268
I havent found anyone else who has had an offer. Il just have to see what they say...they may offer me a substitute xx

I'm sure I've seen someone else with an offer but don't no who x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 269
Original post by Filouch
Oh my days thats terrible!
Is it maybe they dont have enough people who want to do the course so its not viable?
What are you going to do? x

Pray for a miracle ha ha ive declined my other offers and interviews so im hoping they may offer me an acceptable alternative xx
Reply 270
Pray for a miracle ha ha ive declined my other offers and interviews so im hoping they may offer me an acceptable alternative xx

There was only 10 places in the first place I didn't even get interview for that one x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 271
I was unsuccessful for interview for the child nursing and social care course but wow, I am so grateful for that now!! So bad it has been suspended when you have probably already made your plans for starting!! Was it an April or September start I cant remember now? However, they still have places on the child nursing course apparantly so fingers crossed you Pinker that they may at least offer you that as an alternative? Hopefully Mellybee will be joining us on that too with a bit of luck :smile: Surely they cannot leave you with nothing?! xx
Reply 272
This is so stressful !!! All the waiting around ,,, I feel for u pinker really I do x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 273
Aw thanks guys x mel lets hope you and I get some good news tomoz ha ha
Reply 274
Aw thanks guys x mel lets hope you and I get some good news tomoz ha ha

Hopefully we will pinker are you on face book add me girls Mel brown x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ammo87
I was unsuccessful for interview for the child nursing and social care course but wow, I am so grateful for that now!! So bad it has been suspended when you have probably already made your plans for starting!! Was it an April or September start I cant remember now? However, they still have places on the child nursing course apparantly so fingers crossed you Pinker that they may at least offer you that as an alternative? Hopefully Mellybee will be joining us on that too with a bit of luck :smile: Surely they cannot leave you with nothing?! xx

do you have a place for child nursing in edge hill?
Reply 276
Original post by bethhlloydd
do you have a place for child nursing in edge hill?

Amy starts in a few weeks !!! She's so lucky x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 277
Aww I am really lucky and cant wait but would be lovely if you start with us too Mel!! I am rooting for you :smile: haha. Are you starting the Child nursing in april Beth? xx
Reply 278
Original post by Ammo87
Aww I am really lucky and cant wait but would be lovely if you start with us too Mel!! I am rooting for you :smile: haha. Are you starting the Child nursing in april Beth? xx

Lol Awww thank you I reallllllyy need to start weather it's April September or next year x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 279
Fingers crossed they offer you an alternative!
They have to really as its not your fault that its been suspended. Let us know whats happening, you will hopefully be seeing at least one of us no matter what happens!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending