The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spiral87
I joined as a prospective University student. In September, I will be a full time University student. What are you doing out of bed at this hour?

Women who like men with long hair date men with long hair, women who like men with short hair date men with short hair, same with beards, muscles vs slim etc. I attract women who are attracted to men like me and that's all that matters.

Maybe I'm mature enough to know how to protect myself?

how many 5/10+ have you banged? genuinely curious

are you straight as well?
Reply 9961
I joined as a prospective University student. In September, I will be a full time University student. What are you doing out of bed at this hour?

Women who like men with long hair date men with long hair, women who like men with short hair date men with short hair, same with beards, muscles vs slim etc. I attract women who are attracted to men like me and that's all that matters.

Maybe I'm mature enough to know how to protect myself?

How do you know my bedtime? Debunked.
Original post by AwkwardLemur
how many 5/10+ have you banged? genuinely curious

are you straight as well?

I count pulling as everything from a full on makeout all the way up to sex and I didn't bang all of them. I went home with some, after parties for just foreplaying with others, some I've been with more than once and I count that as part of the 100%.

First was a 7/10 face but a 10/10 body, second a 4/10, third was a 3/10 naked but a 7/10 with them on, fourth was a solid 6/10, fifth was...wow she was hot/10, the current one, I don't want to assign a number to her but she's cute :smile:

Original post by Dilan97
How do you know my bedtime? Debunked.

Your mum told me the last time she invited me over.
Original post by ZamaxArsenal
Lol I've given up now haha! this is my 11th account haha!

use a vpn or rdp.......
Original post by ronmack
use a vpn or rdp.......

I tried a proxy but it was too much effort.
I'll be moving to the middle east so it means new IP anyways so I can wait a few months.
Original post by LifesGroovey
I tried a proxy but it was too much effort.
I'll be moving to the middle east so it means new IP anyways so I can wait a few months.

There is a difference with vpn, rdp and proxy...

How many emails you have dam....
Original post by ronmack
There is a difference with vpn, rdp and proxy...

How many emails you have dam....

Is there? Sorry haha, but thanks, I'll give them a try :biggrin:!

Loool I make a new one up every time I get banned. It takes like 1 minute max but I'm running out of usernames. I loved my first one :frown:!
Is there? Sorry haha, but thanks, I'll give them a try :biggrin:!

Loool I make a new one up every time I get banned. It takes like 1 minute max but I'm running out of usernames. I loved my first one :frown:!

Why did you get banned?
Original post by ronmack
Why did you get banned?

Trolling, trolling and trolling lool! I got carded for saying "Kell yourself" as a joke ffs.
I swear it's hard not to with the bs you see on these threads; are some of these people even srs?
Trolling, trolling and trolling lool! I got carded for saying "Kell yourself" as a joke ffs.
I swear it's hard not to with the bs you see on these threads; are some of these people even srs?

Don't know but always troll smart not stupid. Some of the threads are stupid.
Post shower, wetish hair, smudged makeup selfie

Spoiler

The bruises are from cheerleading don't worry :smile:
Original post by ronmack
Don't know but always troll smart not stupid. Some of the threads are stupid.

What do you mean troll smart? It's mostly the football threads I troll anyways but when you see the odd (fairly common) thread that has the stupidest bs ever and you find it hard believing what you're reading, there is no harm in making fun (it's inevitable really)
Original post by Dannyboyo
I appreciate you and your crimson chin.

Thanks, I appreciate my chin too; the boys love it.
What do you mean troll smart? It's mostly the football threads I troll anyways but when you see the odd (fairly common) thread that has the stupidest bs ever and you find it hard believing what you're reading, there is no harm in making fun (it's inevitable really)

Well, when you troll you don't say stupid stuff simple as that. I see a lot of bs threads, i ignore sometime if it's risky
Reply 9974
100_6794.jpg

I had the camera on a 10 second timer and I was going to think of something stupid, but then I saw weird lights outside my window. Was it aliens? Who knows...
Reply 9975
Original post by Black Cat
It looks too smooth to be a man's face reminds me of what tv presenters look like. I feel bad for him but each to their own.

Me too, no man in the world should feel compelled to put make up on his face, but whatever makes him happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9976
Original post by Davyy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397506747.653185.jpg

Right.

That nose, bmt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9977
Original post by Hippokrates
Post shower, wetish hair, smudged makeup selfie

Spoiler

The bruises are from cheerleading don't worry :smile:

Loving the Slash poster! and that you're wearing an Iron Maiden shirt.
WP_20140411_053.jpg

I hope you don't mind, but I drew you.

Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
100_6794.jpg

I had the camera on a 10 second timer and I was going to think of something stupid, but then I saw weird lights outside my window. Was it aliens? Who knows...

chief.PNGchief wiggum.PNG

Latest