The Student Room Group

I found a grey hair... WTF.

??????
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm 17. I have around 4 strands. My
Mum and a couple of friends have noticed it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Well I know that if you have a single grey hair it means good luck??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some of my friends have found strands of grey hair I think it's stress related I don't think you're going to go grey early, relax :smile:
Reply 4
Lol don't freak out about it. I've got a few greys and I'm 17 as well. I asked my mum about them and she said I've had them since birth...
I'm 17 and I have a fair few grey hairs. No big deal.
Reply 6
Yep. I have a few on the side of my head. Must be stress...
It's probably stress related - my mum was brushing my hair the other day and found a grey hair :frown: it's definitely the stress of my dissertation.
Original post by Marwah_
Well I know that if you have a single grey hair it means good luck??

Posted from TSR Mobile

HA! you're indian!:colone:
Reply 9
Original post by Paras Agarwal

So?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10

Haha close! I'm Pakistani :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thenewone61
I'm 19 and know this is probably as a result of stress. I just can't help but feel down about it lol. Has anybody else ever found a grey hair around this age? I was blow drying my hair and turned to look at the back in the mirror. This thing was glinting in my hair, I didn't know wtf it was so I brought the hair to the front. I caught the grey, stared at it and just felt so depressed LOL. Bloody hell, I'm 19 not 59. Is this terrible? My parents went grey late (my Dad has a few here and there at 50) and my Mum has a few scattered around. What if I'm an anomaly and go grey early? OH GOD.

LOL there's this girl in our bus.. one day i noticed her hair like she had sooo many grey strands i pointed and laughed and i'll never forget that slap i got :redface: .. its okay to have grey strands.. maybe its the environment you're in or genes.. a close aunt/uncle

lol u don't know how superstitious indians are .. :eek:

lol if you think i'm making a racism thing it wasn't ..its just a stereotype :smile:
Reply 13
lol u don't know how superstitious indians are .. :eek:

lol if you think i'm making a racism thing it wasn't ..its just a stereotype :smile:

Pakistani people are the same and no not at all, there's just things that Asian people typically do/say and that was one of them :smile:

My own mum told me it means good luck, if its true or not that I don't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
LOL there's this girl in our bus.. one day i noticed her hair like she had sooo many grey strands i pointed and laughed and i'll never forget that slap i got :redface: .. its okay to have grey strands.. maybe its the environment you're in or genes.. a close aunt/uncle

:rofl: why would you point and laugh? And risk the slap? :tongue:
Reply 15
I have one in my anus.
Original post by IqraHaq
:rofl: why would you point and laugh? And risk the slap? :tongue:

come on!! lol i was only 14 :tongue: and she was 16 ish
Reply 17
come on!! lol i was only 14 :tongue: and she was 16 ish

Ahh okay :tongue: if I was a boy I'd get slapped all the time at how much I laugh at people :lol:
Original post by Marwah_
Pakistani people are the same and no not at all, there's just things that Asian people typically do/say and that was one of them :smile:

My own mum told me it means good luck, if its true or not that I don't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly! :biggrin: well idk if its true but i'm more into science than superstition so i don't think its true :tongue:
Reply 19
It's nothing to worry about! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest