Reply 10160
Original post by 2ndClass
damn, who's the last chick :eek:

Lol this guy right here.

My future wife is who she is.

Victoria Justice.
Original post by Deshi

Well it's a very important service that you provide. :teeth:

You always come up trumps bro. Just don't push it too far yet, we need to be ready for the Utd/Arsenal threads. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13
I've never actually tried reading anime... I may try reading it :smile:

We've got a huge anime collection in our school library :biggrin:

Our school is being rebuilt ^_^

I think it was half a million they spent rebuilding the entire school :3

Oh don't start on why I didn't go to school :frown:

I had awful headaches the day before yesterday and my stomach was hurting painfully.. Bloody period pains. I thought I was hungry :colonhash:

Awh hun :C :hugs: Well I hope you feel better now :smile:

I really recommend reading manga! Although I'll admit at one point I read it so much that when I picked up a normal book I opened it from the wrong end :s-smilie:

Rebuilding the school :O Big project then?
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Awh hun :C :hugs: Well I hope you feel better now :smile:

I really recommend reading manga! Although I'll admit at one point I read it so much that when I picked up a normal book I opened it from the wrong end :s-smilie:

Rebuilding the school :O Big project then?

Haha I do feel better now :^_^:

I loved reading books so much when I was younger.. It got to the point that I took the books to the dining table and my mum used to get really annoyed and chuck the book out off my hand >_<

I don't know what happened but I haven't read a proper book from Yr 8 and onwards, I guess my TV series have invaded over. I've tried reading a non-fiction book and literally couldn't read it.. :confused:

I might make exceptions with Manga books though since they have pictures :awesome:

Yeah, it is the buildings look really cool as well. We got extra days off as well some times :tongue:

We just moved into the last building this half-term.. They've got iMacs in all the Graphics classroom :biggrin:

Are you in 6-Form?
(edited 10 years ago)
Haha I do feel better now :^_^:

I loved reading books so much when I was younger.. It got to the point that I took the books to the dining table and my mum used to get really annoyed and chuck the book out off my hand >_<

I don't know what happened but I haven't read a proper book from Yr 8 and onwards, I guess my TV series have invaded over. I've tried reading a non-fiction book and literally couldn't read it.. :confused:

I might make exceptions with Manga books though since they have pictures :awesome:

Yeah, it is the buildings look really cool as well. We got extra days off as well some times :tongue:

We just moved into the last building this half-term.. They've got iMacs in all the Graphics classroom :biggrin:

Are you in 6-Form?

I should really get back to reading books too! I've got an entire library 2 minutes walk (Not even that) away from here! I remember during primary I got bored reading the learning stage books so I wrote my own entries and took out non-fiction books instead. Bear in mind this was around year 5 and I started learning English 2 years prior. Reading non-fiction books, all the sciency and tech books and finding out how everything works.. And I was still top of the class with spelling, how does that even work? XD

If you are going to go back to fiction book reading, I recommend the His Dark Materials trilogy [[Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass]], it's where the film The Golden Compass is based off but only the first half of the first book [[Angry noises]]

6th Form? Does my signature not come up? 3rd Year of University!
over 300 posts past the lock down number?

Think this might be the new record
Original post by Splenge007
over 300 posts past the lock down number?

Think this might be the new record

Nah, that count to a million thread got 18,000 posts before it was closed down..
More pictures needed ITT
Original post by zKlown
More pictures needed ITT

This
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I should really get back to reading books too! I've got an entire library 2 minutes walk (Not even that) away from here! I remember during primary I got bored reading the learning stage books so I wrote my own entries and took out non-fiction books instead. Bear in mind this was around year 5 and I started learning English 2 years prior. Reading non-fiction books, all the sciency and tech books and finding out how everything works.. And I was still top of the class with spelling, how does that even work? XD

If you are going to go back to fiction book reading, I recommend the His Dark Materials trilogy [[Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass]], it's where the film The Golden Compass is based off but only the first half of the first book [[Angry noises]]

6th Form? Does my signature not come up? 3rd Year of University!

That close?! Your so damn lucky lol. One of the reasons I never go to public library's is cause I can never return the damn books on time:motz:

I've read those books as well when I was in Yr 5 :tongue:
I pretty much read all the books there was in the Classroom so my helper teacher used to bring in his own books for me to read :lol:
I remember the first book being good but the third book a let down for me though :/

Ahahha, I've never realised the film was only half of the book :eek:

Hmm.. I don't have the signature option on, that's why.

:oops: I thought you was in your second year of A-level..

Is this your last year in Uni then?
Original post by Black Cat
This

I'm probably spamming your thread ain't I :teehee:

Hold on, let me post up a pic..

Picture removed by request
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Nah, that count to a million thread got 18,000 posts before it was closed down..

lol, mods are getting lazy
That close?! Your so damn lucky lol. One of the reasons I never go to public library's is cause I can never return the damn books on time:motz:

I've read those books as well when I was in Yr 5 :tongue:
I pretty much read all the books there was in the Classroom so my helper teacher used to bring in his own books for me to read :lol:
I remember the first book being good but the third book a let down for me though :/

Ahahha, I've never realised the film was only half of the book :eek:

Hmm.. I don't have the signature option on, that's why.

:oops: I thought you was in your second year of A-level..

Is this your last year in Uni then?

I'm just too lazy :') Maybe I should get one today..

Any books to recommend? I like books like the ones I suggested before and a series that begins with Mortal Engines. I may try out Mortal Instruments considering I mistake the titles so much [[Especially that the third book in the quartet - Infernal Devices, is the same name as the Mortal instruments prequel trilogy 'The Infernal Devices']]

But generally I like the kind of stories that span large distances, a large host of characters, some sort of steampunk/tech involvement and detailed environments.

No signatures? :O But I spent so long on a sleepy ASCII dragon!

Spoiler

Noo, although I do miss them times.. It's not my last year yet [[hopefully]], I'm on a master's course so it's 4 years all the way through, I hope I do well enough for these exams ><

Compulsory thread picture: An Engineering student discovers sunlight
100_6944.jpg
I'm probably spamming your thread ain't I :teehee:

Hold on, let me post up a pic..

You're welcome to spam pics :biggrin:
mask.jpeg
BLBVDws.jpg

Me and my buddy Dennis. The bottle has original pee of my father.
(edited 10 years ago)
No need to get so butt hurt.
Original post by Lil08
and you are?

The resemblance is uncanny.

Dickward

Let's be honest here, they look nothing alike
Original post by Lil08
and you are?

The resemblance is uncanny.

Dickward

That's a first, you're clearly blind if you think that thing somehow resembles me.
Original post by tammie123
I took this picture next to the window so half my face looks lighter than the other :s-smilie: oh well

meeee hfhghj.jpg

Didn't you post this earlier?

Nice pic :smile:

Latest