The Student Room Group

A2 Media Studies Exam June 2014

How is everyone feeling for the exam? What questions do you think are likely to come up for section A and B?
hey is this for AQA??
also, can we use the same case study topic for both the A2 and AS paper??
Reply 2
Original post by Elizabeth96
hey is this for AQA??

I'm on OCR, sorry :frown:
I've chosen Collective Identity as the Section B topic and I'm feeling fairly confident about that. Just the Section A stuff I'm worried about the most, I'm hoping 1A is digital technology or conventions from real media and 1B is representation or audience.
Reply 4
Do you think it's wise to rule certain areas out? Like last year they did research and planning and narrative, so would it be safe to say they won't come up this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
How is everyone revising for this? I am doing Contemporary Media Regulation for Section B
Reply 6
Original post by Emmzie
Do you think it's wise to rule certain areas out? Like last year they did research and planning and narrative, so would it be safe to say they won't come up this year?

I think there's a big chance they won't come up again since they were on lst years paper but I'm going to revise everything because you never know what the examiners will do!:/

Original post by 12hazza13
How is everyone revising for this? I am doing Contemporary Media Regulation for Section B

I've just written all my information on flashcards and I'm just going to memorise. I've also done a few past papers which helped with the style of writing and the timing!:smile:
Original post by Elizabeth96
hey is this for AQA??

Im doing AQA. And i just sat the AS resit and used my A2 critical analysis as my case study for it. So i hope it's ok :P
Original post by 12hazza13
How is everyone feeling for the exam? What questions do you think are likely to come up for section A and B?

We've been told we need a DVD player for section A so its highly likely atleast one of the texts will be broadcast. (I'm doing AQA)
Reply 9
How are people preparing for Media Language Theory?

What does it consist of?
genre came up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending