The Student Room Group

GCSE OCR 21st Century Triple Science (CBP1-7) Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JazzyT17
Yeah I hated the last 2 6 markers , like seriously a fizzy bottle and also the insect one I wrote about the effects like this dies that dies but I didn't write about the system :/

I know I was unsure what to write!! So annoying when there's the whole heart, genetic modification..and we get an ecosystem, oh well another exam down anyway:smile:
The last question did it say micro organisms have a lot of ethical issues or a few because I think I misread it to be a lot so I didn't tick it.
Original post by katiemckkk
I know I was unsure what to write!! So annoying when there's the whole heart, genetic modification..and we get an ecosystem, oh well another exam down anyway:smile:

Well at least they're nearly over. :biggrin: did you write about the circulatory system in that diver question because I did and I think i might just be wrong lol i talked about how she has oxygen so it goes through the heart and everything about the heart really. I also wrote she may feel discomfort breathing because of the pressure she has been etc but I think I'm wrong. What did u write?
The last question did it say micro organisms have a lot of ethical issues or a few because I think I misread it to be a lot so I didn't tick it.

It said few.
Original post by -jordan-
It said few.

Yeah I misread it, I feel so stupid now because I knew the answer :/
OMG GUYS I DIDN'T SEE THE LAST FIVE MARKS THE TICKBOX QUESTIONS ARGHHHH :confused::dontknow::sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katiemckkk

I wrote about bioaccumulation for the ecosystem one? Is that wrong?
Original post by superdarklord
OMG GUYS I DIDN'T SEE THE LAST FIVE MARKS THE TICKBOX QUESTIONS ARGHHHH :confused::dontknow::sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loads of people didnt, don't worry c:
Original post by LFC08

That's correct, it was about bioaccumulation,
you could also mention destroys biodiversity, causes problems in food webs, contaminates water
Original post by LFC08

No you're right. :smile:
No you're right. :smile:

Oh good! Thank you! Slight panic there when no one mentioned it haha 😛

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was the best biology exam so far, IMO!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I also mentioned about eutrophication as well as bioaccumulation will they cut marks for writing about that
Original post by akay2k14
I also mentioned about eutrophication as well as bioaccumulation will they cut marks for writing about that

Nope, you won't get marked down for including the wrong thing in your answer, they mark positively so they only mark what is correct

Nope :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ToLiveInADream
It was the best biology exam so far, IMO!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you put for the diving question? (6 marker) I found that weird D: XD
Original post by Pandorax
Nope, you won't get marked down for including the wrong thing in your answer, they mark positively so they only mark what is correct

Thanks soo much I was soo worried for chatting extra 😂 \😀/
That was a surprisingly easy exam! On the capillaries question, I think I may have wrote about active transport instead of gas exchange...
Original post by Pandorax
What did you put for the diving question? (6 marker) I found that weird D: XD

I did too until I stared at it for a minute! Points:
As she dives, there will be increased pressure
Results in lack of oxygen (cant exactly remember what it said in the box?) down there for too long which is possible as she is a deep sea diver
Also as she breaks surfaces there could be many bubbles - discomfort & ears popping.
Reduce this by swimming slowly up.
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks soo much I was soo worried for chatting extra ������ \������/

Don't worry XDD I always make sure to put in small extra points which are probably not relevant but you never know, because you can't get marked down for them :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending