The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BBeyond
Wait Goku is a person? Doesn't Goku mean god or something? Or maybe that's Gosu

Yeah, he was the main character and has nice abs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
I don't know what's being talked about, but I'm just going to act like I know what y'all are saying

Pokémon is a pretty sick anime

Only words that have ever come out of your mouth that I actually agree with :tongue:
Original post by BBeyond
Wait Goku is a person? Doesn't Goku mean god or something? Or maybe that's Gosu

Goku is like the main character of DBZ xD
Are you thinking of the Korean word 'Gosu'? (means a highly skilled person).
Original post by thechemistress
You really hate her, don't you? :tongue:
I kinda wish the second Kira hadn't been her, tbh. It would have made it more interesting if it was somebody that was actuay mildly intelligent xD

You turned into a slave for Kira, she couldn't make her own decisions for herself and she halved her life, twice. True, light's second girlfriend would have made a better contender

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad
I'll download and watch it over the summer,
I swear bleach got cancelled though, I do like the Art of it though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds good, if you liked Death note you should like this as well.

Yeah the art is so nicely done, thing is in Naruto the art is only at top peak during major fights; such as Sasuke vs Itachi. One of my favourite.

Yeah it got canceled because the gap between the manga and anime was really small, literally like 10 chapters or so. Plus the fillers turned a lot of people away, watchin' it now you can skip them, but you couldn't back then.

But do you recall the long filler period in Naruto, when Bee and Naruto were travellin' on that boat to that Island? :/

Original post by BBeyond
Only words that have ever come out of your mouth that I actually agree with :tongue:

Those come from my fingers not my mouth
I don't know what's being talked about, but I'm just going to act like I know what y'all are saying

Pokémon is a pretty sick anime

I hate you Trihawk, for calling me names on LoL.
Goku is like the main character of DBZ xD
Are you thinking of the Korean word 'Gosu'? (means a highly skilled person).

There's a pretty sick LoL player called Hi I'm Gosu and he always said the Gosu meant God so I dunno.
I've actually never bothered with Naruto. Too long and I watched a few episodes when I was a kid xD

Though my first anime was Junjou Romantica. Holy ****, my eyes. It was just... Yeah.
Those come from my fingers not my mouth

I was being nice :frown: No need for the smart ass comments kid
Original post by AngelPhys
I hate you Trihawk, for calling me names on LoL.

Did I even call you one name except from asking if you're angelphys? :confused: I just asked can you not take a joke... but nvm year 9 will be year 9...

Original post by BBeyond
I was being nice :frown: No need for the smart ass comments kid

Believe or not, I actually didn't mean that to be rude, but I guess I talk a little more offensively than I think I do, I'll sort it out...
(edited 9 years ago)
You turned into a slave for Kira, she couldn't make her own decisions for herself and she halved her life, twice. True, light's second girlfriend would have made a better contender

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait, light had a second girlfriend? Gosh, I really need to finish off DN. I got up to ep 21 out of 35 and stopped for exams
Who Misa Amane?
Omg she was so annoying, she was a dumb blood and I wanted to rip her hair out

Posted from TSR Mobile

I loved her, omg you are so mean to her.

Another is on my list of anime's to watch :wink: Your rec will bump it higher up the list xD
Future Diary sounds pretty cool too xD I once made the mistake of watching High School DxD. Literally panty shots galore
Dudeee, have you watched Spirited Away?

Another is amazing although it was scary sometimes - suspense and stuff made it creepy. The ending is the best
High school DxD looked stupid, and no what is Spirited Away. I also wanna watch Soul Eater has anyone seen it?

Original post by BBeyond
Guys recommend me some anime please, I've only watched 5 episodes of death note, no other anime.

Hunter x hunter
attack on titan
Future diary
Another
Sword art Online
So do I watch Naruto or Naruto Shippiden first?
Original post by PhilosophicalHat

Sounds good, if you liked Death note you should like this as well.

Yeah the art is so nicely done, thing is in Naruto the art is only at top peak during major fights; such as Sasuke vs Itachi. One of my favourite.

Yeah it got canceled because the gap between the manga and anime was really small, literally like 10 chapters or so. Plus the fillers turned a lot of people away, watchin' it now you can skip them, but you couldn't back then.

But do you recall the long filler period in Naruto, when Bee and Naruto were travellin' on that boat to that Island? :/

Yes, I skipped the fillers and I've caught up like a few months back but there were fillers recently and I don't like Manga cause its too vague and there's more imagery and not enough dialogue,
But do you think they'll bring Bleach back eventually, its been cancelled for a while,
I think my favourite fights were in the Pein arc and just them against everyone was epic

Posted from TSR Mobile
That face that Pain makes, Lool, when he says ' My pain is far greater than yours!'. AHAHAHAHAAHAHSHSHASAHAHAHA
Original post by BBeyond
There's a pretty sick LoL player called Hi I'm Gosu and he always said the Gosu meant God so I dunno.

Huh xD
I wonder what language it was in xD
Wait, light had a second girlfriend? Gosh, I really need to finish off DN. I got up to ep 21 out of 35 and stopped for exams

Lol yeah he had 2 at the same time
What a player lol, even though it gets **** you should finish it off, the ending isn't bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Huh xD
I wonder what language it was in xD

I would assume Korean seeing as all the best players are Korean :tongue:
Original post by BBeyond
So do I watch Naruto or Naruto Shippiden first?

Naruto then Naruto Shippuden, you can watch it on Naruget.com

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest