The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenMadness
You're the only one who seems insecure. No one even insulted you, but you randomly changed the subject bigging up your own looks lol.

Not really changing the subject lol got called 'weird' then found it rather odd it was coming from someone who hadn't posted a photo because they didn't feel the need to be 'validated' but they felt the need to throw cyber... it didn't make logical sense!
Original post by Fastlove

WINRAR
Not really changing the subject lol got called 'weird' then found it rather odd it was coming from someone who hadn't posted a photo because they didn't feel the need to be 'validated' but they felt the need to throw cyber... it didn't make logical sense!

you think very highly of yourself. i like it. more girls should think like you instead of feeling insecure :smile:
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Why are you bring rude?

sorry but can you explain whats going on. Ive seen racism and I can't figure out who started what etc
Original post by TheAnusFiles
sorry but can you explain whats going on. Ive seen racism and I can't figure out who started what etc

Dunno just saw fastlove being racist
Original post by bad8oy

you called me 'average at best' 4 people have since called me hot. i think you need to cry some more bro :colone:
Am I average at best?

Average if everyone below an 8 had been culled by the government
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Dunno just saw fastlove being racist

Normally I would condemn racism but...

:perv:
i got called dirt because im half cast

half what? half white and?
you called me 'average at best' 4 people have since called me hot. i think you need to cry some more bro :colone:

Why would I be upset that people think your "hot" lol that makes no sense.
Guys on this thread call pretty much every girl hot haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bad8oy

Posted from TSR Mobile

you would be upset because you called me 'average at best' in a petty attempt to insult me which failed :biggrin: so ask the 4 guys who called me hot if they call every girl hot? you've failed bro. xD
Original post by bad8oy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah but maateee.... dem lips
Original post by universal_set
Awwwwww...he didn't find you attractive? That's maybe you are ugly on the inside :tongue:

Nah

black

o.O really?
Original post by universal_set
Awwwwww...he didn't find you attractive? That's maybe you are ugly on the inside :tongue:

Maybe you're both as you don't have any pics :wink:
you would be upset because you called me 'average at best' in a petty attempt to insult me which failed :biggrin: so ask the 4 guys who called me hot if they call every girl hot? you've failed bro. xD

Cool story bro......
Looks are subjective.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1255
I'd rather not post a picture of myself. I have recently read of a new craze among men in which they masturbate over females pictures on social media sites.
Original post by bad8oy
Cool story bro......
Looks are subjective.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes they are but at the moment the general consensus isn't in your favour which i care about a lot more than one anonymous guy who probably looks below average xD
Am I average at best?

Your face is fat, so 6.5/10
Maybe you're both as you don't have any pics :wink:

I don't have pics on TSR because I don't want to make you horny and masturbate otherwise you will start anonymous thread "Why masturbate is better than sex" Lmao
Original post by Majin Buu
Your face is fat, so 6.5/10

LOL someones jelly they aren't nearly as attractive =)

Latest