The Student Room Group

What college's are you all attending?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by funkydee19
Finally someone doing this course!! Everyone seems to be doing A-levels. Tbh no I haven't. I have been told I'm probably capable and I dont doubt that but I am set on what I want for the future and that is to start off as a nursery nurse then to work my way up to a higher position. And I know after doing my level 3 childcare course I will be qualified to do so. Tbh I feel Btec is a good option if you definatly know what you want to do and the course will get you there. If the Level 3 is deffo what you want to do dont feel forced to do a-levels and then regret it after. But then again keep your options open just in case.
I only need 4 c's but im hoping to get 2A mostly B's and a couple C's also hoping to get 4 distinctions for my btec.
& nah, I did the btec firsts level 2 diploma in health and social care :smile:

Hi there thankyou for your reply. You have replied in a really good way and I am sure this course will be great and hopefully more suited to me than A levels. I am hoping for similar grades too so good luck to you. Are you enjoying your time off anyway? ?
Original post by All-rounder
With any luck they'll change their opinions on resitting. I dont want to resit the entire year or entire courses, just two individual exams that went badly due to circumstances. I may be able to work some linguistical magic with them haha either way it just means I'll have to work especially hard in the second year to push my grades up enough to get into my preferred Uni

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I hope they do! Haha maybe you could try squeeze in some persuasive words. All the best :smile:
Original post by morrisseymarr97
Hi there thankyou for your reply. You have replied in a really good way and I am sure this course will be great and hopefully more suited to me than A levels. I am hoping for similar grades too so good luck to you. Are you enjoying your time off anyway? ?

Thanks same goes to you. I am enjoying it a lot tbh, it's been the best summer so far, I have been able to sleep so much haha, wbu?
Thanks same goes to you. I am enjoying it a lot tbh, it's been the best summer so far, I have been able to sleep so much haha, wbu?

I have had lots of sleep too, sometimes having about a 3 hour nap somedays! I am enjoying doing nothing although it can be kinda boring sometimes but I enjoy listening to music so much so do that and I am going on holiday soon so that will be good. Glad to have spoke to you btw, just wondered what music/fashion interests you? ?
I have had lots of sleep too, sometimes having about a 3 hour nap somedays! I am enjoying doing nothing although it can be kinda boring sometimes but I enjoy listening to music so much so do that and I am going on holiday soon so that will be good. Glad to have spoke to you btw, just wondered what music/fashion interests you? ?

Same, I nap all the time. I have been shopping a lot tho recently.. aha. Well as for fashion I like jeggings, floral tops, dipped back tops, leather jackets, vans, sandals, them sorta stuff. Music I like bands like you me at six, mayday parade, breaking benjamin, etc. but i also like asap rocky, kendrick lamar, partynextdoor, meek mill, krept & konan :biggrin: wbu?
@funkydee19

Hi there, sorry for the questions I was just curious. I havent heard of hardly any of those groups/bands, I shall have to check them out!! Thankyou! I like most music from before the noughties as I like that better than most modern music. I hope you have a great summer anyway :smile:
@funkydee19

Hi there, sorry for the questions I was just curious. I havent heard of hardly any of those groups/bands, I shall have to check them out!! Thankyou! I like most music from before the noughties as I like that better than most modern music. I hope you have a great summer anyway :smile:

You me at six is a good band they're also British try them.
& ah I see but that's good though
thanks you too..
You me at six is a good band they're also British try them.
& ah I see but that's good though
thanks you too..

I shall :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest