The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MASTER265
Damn you must have a lot of free time to have written so much about kids wearing nappies

I'm a fast typer
Yesterday
Reply 42
Original post by 29Bilal96
Yesterday

Congratulations on being a big boy.
I'm yet to start.
Reply 44
Original post by Autistic Merit
I'm yet to start.

When do you plan to? lol
I'm not dry I piss myself when I'm excited and I'm 21 having a baby messes you up.
Reply 46
Original post by vickidc18
I'm not dry I piss myself when I'm excited and I'm 21 having a baby messes you up.

So your expecting or have you given birth already?
Original post by Brann
So your expecting or have you given birth already?

I gave birth a year ago, it's not so bad now but for the first 6 months afterwards it was awful
Reply 48
Original post by vickidc18
I gave birth a year ago, it's not so bad now but for the first 6 months afterwards it was awful

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get dry soon.
I was between 3-4 during the day... but I still wet the bed so wear drynites (pull up nappies).
According to my mum just over a year and a half. I could believe that since my mum is a clean freak and would make sure I was potty trained asap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still use them for long car journeys :fyi:. Plus it makes your bum look nice and big
Reply 52
Original post by DeadGirlsDance
I still use them for long car journeys :fyi:. Plus it makes your bum look nice and big

Any reason why you wear nappies on long car journeys?
Not sure but their is an embarrassing photo of me looking about 3 or 4 in a nappy. So I'm guessing not early.
I wear adult nappies. It's a fetish.

Who wants to change my ****ty & pissy nappy? :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Asked my Mum and she said it was just before my 4th b day. A bit embarrassing lol
I was still sh*tting in diapers at age 6! To make more work for my mum.
I was 2 years old for both day and night :smile:
Reply 58
still wear em im to lazy to go to the toilet barely have the energy to go pikup my benefit money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Brann
I should add that I'm told that its normal at 3 to still not be potty trained.

Well I work with children in the preschool room of a nursery, and in practice, it's quite rare to come across a 3-year-old who is still in nappies. Those that are usually (but not always) have physical or learning difficulties.

A lot of children still have accidents sometimes, but the vast, vast majority of 3-year-olds are in knickers/pants.

Sometimes you just have to go for it. A child might be ready to toilet train, but is still using their nappy as they are lazy and just can't be bothered to make the effort, especially since the nappy absorbs most of it so they don't really feel it. Put them in knickers/pants for a day and they soon realise they don't like the feeling of being wet/soiled and they train pretty quickly.

Latest