The Student Room Group

obsessed with a doctor

I recently started working as a HCA and there is a young handsome doctor there who i cant stop thinking about. He's 5 years older then me and he is getting married soon. Even another HCA thinks he's good looking.

I liked him when i first saw him but didn't think much of it, then i did a clinic with him and he's really nice, smart, funny and a really good listener and now I can't stop thinking about him, I even stalked him on linked in.

Last time i saw him, i wasn't wearing my glasses and i think he smiled at me but i couldn't see so i sort of ignored him but he said hey to me after and i said hi back.

then when i when into his clinic at the end for the last patient he said thank you to me and said thank you back and left but i didn't really speak to him like before, because i thought he was busy and might find me annoying or something, now i feel like he thinks I'm a *****

what do i do, i know he's getting married and I'm off to uni next week but i'm like obsessed with him
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I recently started working as a HCA and there is a young handsome doctor there who i cant stop thinking about. He's 5 years older then me and he is getting married soon. Even another HCA thinks he's good looking.

I liked him when i first saw him but didn't think much of it, then i did a clinic with him and he's really nice, smart, funny and a really good listener and now I can't stop thinking about him, I even stalked him on linked in.

Last time i saw him, i wasn't wearing my glasses and i think he smiled at me but i couldn't see so i sort of ignored him but he said hey to me after and i said hi back.

then when i when into his clinic at the end for the last patient he said thank you to me and said thank you back and left but i didn't really speak to him like before, because i thought he was busy and might find me annoying or something, now i feel like he thinks I'm a *****

what do i do, i know he's getting married and I'm off to uni next week but i'm like obsessed with him

Get over it. He's getting married.
Reply 2
Original post by Riann246
Get over it. He's getting married.

I am really trying over here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending