The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reue
Im a qualified fencing, kayaking, abseiling and rifle shooting instructor.

My sister's random fact is more interesting though; she's on the album cover for a famous british band.

That's cool! What disciplines do you fence?
I was fertilised in-vitro.
Reply 62
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
That's cool! What disciplines do you fence?

Foil.
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Mine's just reviews of shows and manga books, not too entertaining I'm afraid :tongue: www.animereporter.com
and a few of the titles I've reviewed are pretty dodgy (I get sent most of the titles by a publicity company, don't get to pick and choose).

When I was seven, my family got a Jack Russell Terrier puppy and he was so small he could stand with all four feet on my tiny child hand.

Oh so do you get paid for your reviews?

Awww how adorable
Original post by itsRochana
Oh so do you get paid for your reviews?

Awww how adorable

I wish :frown: No, no pay at the moment, I've only been at it the last year and they say you need to build up a decent profile before paid work follows.

I'm an aspiring writer. I mainly focus on fiction but I'm just getting into slam poetry too.
Original post by Reue
Foil.

That's pretty cool. I'm an épée fencer myself. I did a bit of foil very early on, but haven't done any since I picked up an épée.
Reply 66
I got the train from London to China last year!!!!
I have three different citizenships.

Gotta catch 'em all :biggrin:

I have 4 :biggrin:
I've never seen/read the Da Vinci Code
I'm a self confessed Trekkie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had a scissor go through my foot and I've had glass stuck in my knee as a child

Posted from TSR Mobile
I drank laundry detergent on the sly when I was younger because I thought it tasted amazing.
Original post by noshahmad
I've had a scissor go through my foot and I've had glass stuck in my knee as a child

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek:

Original post by Precious Illusions
I drank laundry detergent on the sly when I was younger because I thought it tasted amazing.

:eek::eek:

I've broken two bones. Both of them mine :redface:

Yeah I was a weird kid, I once went too far and drank bleach and had to be rushed to hospital but I puked it all up so was fine :lol:

I was born with dislocated hips.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Yeah I was a weird kid, I once went too far and drank bleach and had to be rushed to hospital but I puked it all up so was fine :lol:

I was born with dislocated hips.

Whoa... Well, I'm glad you're okay after that.

I was born without a tail and I've always resented my parents for that.
:eek:

I know, I was a clumsy kid, I've also broken a part of my ribcage and its slightly disfigured now :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by noshahmad
I know, I was a clumsy kid, I've also broken a part of my ribcage and its slightly disfigured now :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoa! Can I ask how that happened if it's not too personal?

I once won a staring contest with my window. My friends got impatient and closed the blind. I chose to count it as a blink :smile:
The year I turned 26 I made $49million, which really pissed me off because it was 3 shy of a million a week...

i also love the wolf of Wall Street.

Quick Reply

Latest