The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goldtippedarrows
I get what you mean about freedom of opinion but if you don't think someones attractive and feel the urge to express this, then express it to them privately if you're so hell bent. Some of the negative stuff people have been getting on this thread seems to have a darker undertone so as to humiliate them and bring their flaws forward. That is not acceptable at all and how you could condone this is beyond us.

Expressing it to them privately can be seen as cyber bullying.

If I PMed you and said you were ugly it would be worse than me saying it out in the open.
If I PMed you and said I liked you etc and do that all the time it would be seen as harrassment.

Anyway I'm not bothered if somebody said I was ugly or not, although any criticism I receive should be constructive.
We all arguing again?

FFS, who cares if someone says something nasty to you on the Internet, it's 2014, I thought we'd know by now to expect this kinda thing
Why would someone feel its necessary to tell someone they're ugly though? Whats the point? :s
Original post by IqraHaq

Was that your Eid dress? You look gorgeous!
Original post by jam278
Expressing it to them privately can be seen as cyber bullying.

If I PMed you and said you were ugly it would be worse than me saying it out in the open.
If I PMed you and said I liked you etc and do that all the time it would be seen as harrassment.

Anyway I'm not bothered if somebody said I was ugly or not, although any criticism I receive should be constructive.

Ofcourse! But that would also be seen as cyber bullying publicly too -content no matter what form it takes is content. But if you want to speak the truth or speak constructively then there's a way to go about it, you dont have to be rude or degrading. Mubariz gave the perfect example to back up his point of simply saying 'You're not my type' in his argument which I don't consider as cyber bullying if that was directed to me.
Original post by itsRochana
Was that your Eid dress? You look gorgeous!

Yeh it was :smile: thanks :h:
Original post by IqraHaq

:love: Ma
Original post by Dilsz
:love: Ma

Thanksssssssss :jumphug:
Why would someone feel its necessary to tell someone they're ugly though? Whats the point? :s

It isn't, bit it isn't necessary to tell them they look good either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IqraHaq

Wow you're stunning :3

Also wtf is with all the long arse paragraphs, if you don't find someone attractive you don't need to look at them. Telling them they're ugly is just rude and unnecessary. Stop going on about it. :indiff:

Spite, pretty much :s-smilie:
Original post by Precious Illusions

Also wtf is with all the long arse paragraphs, if you don't find someone attractive you don't need to look at them. Telling them they're ugly is just rude and unnecessary. Stop going on about it. :indiff:

Do... Do my paragraphs really have long arses? :sad:

Preach.

Btw your picture was super pretty! :O :smile:
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Do... Do my paragraphs really have long arses? :sad:

Yes :colonhash:
Yes :colonhash:

:blush: Flatterer

Youre re pretty too :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Because people think it is acceptable to act like a prat when you are covered by the veil of anonymity on the interwebz.
Original post by IqraHaq
x

You're so pretty omg!
Original post by Gorwell
You're so pretty omg!

Haha thank you :colondollar: I seen your post too, lol so are you :rolleyes:

Latest