The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
Yes! If you have nothing good to say just stay quiet :redface:

If they want to say something negative then they can.

Why do so many people not accept this.

All opinions are welcome, not just the ones you want to hear.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Lol, political correctness gone mad, if I say somebody is unattractive in my opinion or whatever (which it is my right to) I ate myself. Haha. I am happy with myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol so if you were out and happened to see an unattractive person would you go up to them and share your "opinion"?? I don't think so. You share your opinion when it is wanted and valued. Criticising how a person looks is not an opinion that is valued so why would you want to share it? No one cares for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Lol, political correctness gone mad, if I say somebody is unattractive in my opinion or whatever (which it is my right to) I ate myself. Haha. I am happy with myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay,but why would you deliberately comment negative stuff,knowing how much words can affect someone,regardless of whether you were simply stating your opinion.
Original post by Samia95
It actually annoys me so much when u just see pages of people attacking each other when I just wanna see peoples faces. KMT.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And why's that....?

Coz you
Original post by Mubariz
If they want to say something negative then they can.

Why do so many people not accept this.

All opinions are welcome, not just the ones you want to hear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People have feelings...and the least we can do is be nice to eachother. What does the person get out of saying something bad? Why would you want to criticise someone's face..only to make them feel bad, right?
Original post by Samia95
Lol so if you were out and happened to see an unattractive person would you go up to them and share your "opinion"?? I don't think so. You share your opinion when it is wanted and valued. Criticising how a person looks is not an opinion that is valued so why would you want to share it? No one cares for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

People are posting their pictures here for other people's opinion :facepalm:

Original post by itsRochana
Okay,but why would you deliberately comment negative stuff,knowing how much words can affect someone,regardless of whether you were simply stating your opinion.

Oh I'm not saying I would, I'm just saying if somebody were to, it is their right.

I think people should have a harder skin, not everybody is gonna find you attractive and if you can't take it, don't post your picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Aurangzeb
And why's that....?

Coz you

If you say so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IqraHaq

:mmm:

Looooooool :lol:
Original post by AnharM

Am I missing something?...
:lol:
Original post by Biryani007
Am I missing something?...
:lol:

Private joke :laugh:
Original post by AnharM

What's funny bro?
It's not even about what you'd do in real life. Find me one person here who acts the exact same as they do in real life, there isn't anybody.

The fact is if somebody were to post a negative opinion, that's their opinion and they are free to express it.

Gosh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
P open are posting their pictures here for other people's opinion :facepalm:

Oh I'm not saying I would, I'm just saying if somebody were to, it is their right.

I think people should have a harder skin, not everybody is gonna find you attractive and if you can't take it, don't post your picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This isn't a 'Do you find me attractive or not thread',its a Post a pic thread.
Original post by Aurangzeb
What's funny bro?

Private joke man, she'll know what I mean haha
Original post by Mubariz
P open are posting their pictures here for other people's opinion :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The point of the thread is to post a pic of yourself (hence the title) not post a pic and have your looks rated on. If people wanted other peoples opinions on their looks they would post a "rate me" thread. Lol using your logic just showing your face anywhere means inviting others to criticise your looks? Do you not realise how stupid that sounds?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Private joke man, she'll know what I mean haha

Don't be rude bro
Original post by itsRochana
This isn't a 'Do you find me attractive or not thread',its a Post a pic thread.

I understand that but you ain't posting a pic here for no reason.

Most people are hungry for others to tell then they are attractive haha.

And even if you didn't ask for another person's opinion, get over yourself this isn't your world, they are free to give it anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
It's not even about what you'd do in real life. Find me one person here who acts the exact same as they do in real life, there isn't anybody.

The fact is if somebody were to post a negative opinion, that's their opinion and they are free to express it.

Gosh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course its their right,its just a dickish thing to do.
Original post by AnharM

Oh shataaaaaaap :laugh:
Original post by Samia95
The point of the thread is to post a pic of yourself (hence the title) not post a pic and have your looks rated on. If people wanted other peoples opinions on their looks they would post a "rate me" thread. Lol using your logic just showing your face anywhere means inviting others to criticise your looks? Do you not realise how stupid that sounds?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So why are they posting pictures? Is it vanity?

Latest