The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katbob
This is the look I would imagine you doing when I tickle your cute wee chin :tongue:

Err no I'd run away
Original post by katbob
I thought it was post a picture of yourself?
That means you can post a pic that someone else has taken of you which isnt a selfie? :tongue:

Is spoiler typed in caps

Spoiler

That too.

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KairosEden

Woah woah wait.. how do I post a pic from my phone into a spoiler? :confused: The app is so hard to use :frown:
Original post by Mubariz
Err no I'd run away

Haha found the perfect snapchat pic... Hang on lol
Original post by Mubariz
Err no I'd run away

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Oh ffs. Piss off... I cba with this ****! :angry:

See you on the sleep thread :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by katbob
Haha found the perfect snapchat pic... Hang on lol

Don't make fun of Jeremy.

I dont think I want to be friends anymore.
Original post by Mubariz
Don't make fun of Jeremy.

I dont think I want to be friends anymore.

Clarkson is racist sexist ****.

If you want to defend him then we were never friends in the first place :unimpressed:
Original post by katbob

If you want to defend him then we were never friends in the first place :unimpressed:

I don't agree with what he says. He's quite funny though, I think so anyway.

And it's Dr. Clarkson to you hahaha.

Is that how it is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4948
Original post by katbob

Clarkson is a funny veiny, white and nice guy actually.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Clarkson is a funny veiny, white and nice guy actually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know him in person?
No I didn't think so. Until you do, shut your face and keep your opinions to yourself. Much appreciated :smile:

Original post by Mubariz
I don't agree with what he says. He's quite funny though, I think so anyway.

And it's Dr. Clarkson to you hahaha.

Is that how it is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He is pretty funny actually. I love him Top Gear, he can be awfully mean though to James.
Hammond in my fav though :biggrin:

Pfft.. I'll be his doctor in 20 years time. So he'll be the one calling me that :tongue:

No. Lol you sound so serious. So I give a serious reply. You did that last time!
Original post by Ggmu!
I think water aid need to sponsor this damn thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol'd. Perhaps the ghost of Simran is lurking around somewhere :tongue:
Original post by katbob
Do you know him in person?
No I didn't think so. Until you do, shut your face and keep your opinions to yourself. Much appreciated :smile:

He is pretty funny actually. I love him Top Gear, he can be awfully mean though to James.
Hammond in my fav though :biggrin:

Pfft.. I'll be his doctor in 20 years time. So he'll be the one calling me that :tongue:

No. Lol you sound so serious. So I give a serious reply. You did that last time!

Wow. Calm down. Smile :smile:

Na, Jeremy is defo my favourite. He's waay too funny.

He's a doctor though. Of Engineering so I'm a way, I respect that more. Plus manz got gifted his doctorate he didn't even work for it lol, baws

I'm hardly ever serious. You should know that by now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arithmeticae
lmao at all the thirsty beta noobs trying (and failing) to chirpse online

click the little x in the corner of your computer and have a drink

'beta noobs'

lol
Original post by Mubariz
Wow. Calm down. Smile :smile:

Na, Jeremy is defo my favourite. He's waay too funny.

He's a doctor though. Of Engineering so I'm a way, I respect that more. Plus manz got gifted his doctorate he didn't even work for it lol, baws

I'm hardly ever serious. You should know that by now

Posted from TSR Mobile

*breathes* I'm calm :smile:
He knows I don't like him lol but continues to quote me so that's what he gets :tongue:
Plus you should know by now I'm always pissed off at something and take my anger out on people I don't like aha

He's soooo mean! I hate the way him and Hammond gang up on May just cause he's abit retarded :frown:
Its funny as though when they sabotage his car! :rofl:
Whit?? All he does is tinkle with cars whereas real doctors tinkle with... Well you know :colondollar:
What's baws lol?

Hmm so that means you're not serious when you say you'll run away from me?! :biggrin:
Original post by katbob
He knows I don't like him lol but continues to quote me so that's what he gets :tongue:
Plus you should know by now I'm always pissed off at something and take my anger out on people I don't like aha

He's soooo mean! I hate the way him and Hammond gang up on May just cause he's abit retarded :frown:
Whit?? All he does is tinkle with cars whereas real doctors tinkle with... Well you know :colondollar:
What's baws lol?

Hmm so that means you're not serious when you say you'll run away from me?! :biggrin:

May is FAR from retarded:lol:
Him and Hammond would make a good team! :biggrin:

Do you remember that bit when Hammond said "i can't remember if i took my malaria pills this morning. I'll be pregnant a lot if I was a girl" :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by katbob

What's baws lol?

Have some water though still.

Na, never really seen it before. Or maybe I have and have forgotten Meh.

May isn't retarded, the guys really clever haha. They do it for the show anyway.

Not just cars, engines in general. Which is really cool. I want to do engineering.

Most doctors don't do anything of the sort. You have people who go to the doctors with a cold, blud even I could sort that out.

Na I probably will run though on a level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
And not a selfie was seen that day :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mubariz
I want to do engineering.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In what field? :beard:
Original post by LostGear
May is FAR from retarded:lol:
Him and Hammond would make a good team! :biggrin:

Do you remember that bit when Hammond said "i can't remember if i took my malaria pills this morning. I'll be pregnant a lot if I was a girl" :rofl:

Yeah hmm maybe I used the wrong word... Like dopey and old fashioned?

Oh yeah omg! :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by LostGear
In what field? :beard:

Most likely mechanical, well that's what Imma do a degree in. Then I'll most likely go into finance. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest