The Student Room Group

SQA Results' Day Discussion Thread - Tuesday 5 August 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tinababy
Does email come at the same time as text?

The e-mails usually come throughout the night, however the texts kind of all get sent at about 8-9am
Thanks to everyone for the congratulations, I just hope now everyone else gets what they want/close to it. :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
still waiting... :frown:
My results:

Biology B
Chemistry B
Computing Science A
English B
German A
History A
Mathematics A
Music A

Overall I am happy with them but I am slightly disappointed with biology as I thought I had done well in the exam but a B is still good. Really pleased with a B in English though as I had failed my prelim and that was the one I was least confident with.
Original post by tegami
Thanks! :smile: This is absolutely pathetic but that virtual Mexican wave made me just about as happy as my results :colondollar: I think I really do need to go to sleep :lol:

You go get some sleep, you deserve it! :smile:
WELL DONE EVERYONE!

I keep seeing people posting there results, and they're all looking good!
Reply 1386
Just got my results, AAAAC.

Really happy with the A in Maths but kinda disappointed with a C in English
Absolutely delighted with my results! What an amazing sigh of relief

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mobbsy91
That sucks - impossible to tell with the randomness - PM if you wanna chat! Best of luck for when you get them though, and try not to think about it too much!

I know, I was just speaking to a friend of mine who got hers at the same time as me last year.. she just got her email but I still have nothing :eek: Thanks so much, I'm keeping everything crossed haha!
Just got mine and I'm so happy! 4A's in Higher Administration, Higher Modern Studies, Advanced Higher History and Advanced Higher Art!!! And I met my conditions for Edinburgh University. Best day ever!!! :smile:
Original post by MathsNerd1
Congratulations! :biggrin: What course are you going to study? :smile:

Thank you so much! I'm going to study Modern History (: So excited to start!
to be fair i probably will get the email... stare at it... throw up... stare at it some more and then just go to sleep. Honeslty dont think i can open it :s-smilie: My whole life is depending on that email!
AAAAB!!!! I actually got an A for chemistry and a B for English, this is a miracle :biggrin:

Also this will make uni applications a bit easier than what I thought I had :smile: sooooo happy!!!
Original post by AlanisMarie
Just got mine and I'm so happy! 4A's in Higher Administration, Higher Modern Studies, Advanced Higher History and Advanced Higher Art!!! And I met my conditions for Edinburgh University. Best day ever!!! :smile:

Congratulations!!! :biggrin:
Original post by mglen
Just got my results, AAAAC.

Really happy with the A in Maths but kinda disappointed with a C in English

ahhhh congrats, they're amazing!! :party:
Original post by JeMappelleHelen
Thank you so much! I'm going to study Modern History (: So excited to start!

Very nice!! Hope you enjoy the course and your time at university :smile: All ready for it then?
Original post by anastasiyax
to be fair i probably will get the email... stare at it... throw up... stare at it some more and then just go to sleep. Honeslty dont think i can open it :s-smilie: My whole life is depending on that email!

i know exactly how u feel!! whatever i get will determine which way life is gonna go, i really have everything crossed!!
Original post by Midnightmemories

Well done!

Thanks :biggrin: I'm really pleased with my imaginary grades.
They're amazing, honestly.

*immature giggling can be heard in the distance*

Spoiler

Original post by jackamakka
AAAAB!!!! I actually got an A for chemistry and a B for English, this is a miracle :biggrin:

Also this will make uni applications a bit easier than what I thought I had :smile: sooooo happy!!!

Congrats!! :party:
Reply 1399
Original post by asdfghjess
ahhhh congrats, they're amazing!! :party:

Thanks!:biggrin: Have you got yours yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending