Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by weejackie10
AAAB - delighted

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!!! :biggrin:
AAAB - delighted

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome well done mate - thats so good, is it what you were expecting??? You should be really happy with that!
Original post by mglen
Well good luck for when the time comes! :smile:

Thank you, and well done again!!
Original post by mobbsy91
Awesome well done mate - thats so good, is it what you were expecting??? You should be really happy with that!

Thanks man, it means I'm heading to strathclyde Uni! So so happy, have you heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
who's all still waiting?
Anyone that got an A in Higher Maths how did you find it? Still waiting ahh....
Thanks man, it means I'm heading to strathclyde Uni! So so happy, have you heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mon the Strathy!!!! :colone: congratulations! :smile:
Original post by debbiedear
who's all still waiting?

Waiting not so patiently

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome. Im not getting results. I'm here as a helper!
I'm still waiting! This is torture! I think this is the longest I've ever had to wait for my results. Usually they'd be in by now, and I've had them via email before so I know for sure that they should be coming in.
Reply 1431
Congratulations to everyone who have received their grades so far. I'm having to wait the post/school, good luck to those still nervously waiting as well! :biggrin:
Reply 1432
Original post by mobbsy91
Still not got them yet - really hope you get them soon!

Thanks mobbsy doll
I got my email about an hour ago and I got five As!!! This all feels a bit surreal and since it's 2am my family are all asleep so I guess I'll have to wait until morning to tell them but aaahhhhhh I'm so so relieved! Well done to everyone else who's received their results, and I hope everyone else isn't waiting too much longer :smile:
think i've broke my refresh button lol :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samr1
Congratulations to everyone who have received their grades so far. I'm having to wait the post/school, good luck to those still nervously waiting as well! :biggrin:

Ahh, well not too much longer now! Best of luck when you get them!
Can't handle this wait!
Original post by claclaire
I got my email about an hour ago and I got five As!!! This all feels a bit surreal and since it's 2am my family are all asleep so I guess I'll have to wait until morning to tell them but aaahhhhhh I'm so so relieved! Well done to everyone else who's received their results, and I hope everyone else isn't waiting too much longer :smile:

That's fantastic!!! Well done! :biggrin:
Well done everyone!!! :biggrin:D
Original post by claclaire

Congratulations!!!! Thats awesome, contragulations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending