The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

I'm allergic to wasps
Reply 421
Original post by ApeMob
lol beCAUSE...your name is smorez and you said you liked smores. It was just funny. The 1st thing I saw was your post, which was funny because...:giggle: Amanda Bynes had a show called The Amanda Show and there was this super bimbo in a skit called The Girls Room where they gossiped. And the girl kept interrupting just to say, "I like eggs." Lmao. And so you reminded me of that scene.

:nothing: lol

Oh lololol. That was a good show!! Omg I am so slow haha.
Reply 422
Original post by smorez
Oh lololol. That was a good show!! Omg I am so slow haha.

No it was random of me lol 22 and still laughing at it :teehee:
Reply 423
Original post by ApeMob
No it was random of me lol 22 and still laughing at it :teehee:

Girl age is just a number. You are what you feel at heart. Lol
One time, there was no bulb in my room light, so I turned the switch one, climbed up onto the top bunk, and put my finger in where the bulb was supposed to be, to see what happens. Safe to say I gave myself a bit of a fright..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beautyviews
They are identical but I'm not :tongue:
How did that happen? Two boys and one girl?:confused:
Reply 426
Original post by Squirb
One time, there was no bulb in my room light, so I turned the switch one, climbed up onto the top bunk, and put my finger in where the bulb was supposed to be, to see what happens. Safe to say I gave myself a bit of a fright..

Posted from TSR Mobile

lmao :dry: My mom ingeniously tried to fix a bulb thingy in my old room and she got the ladder all ready to do business, sleeves rolled up and all XD then...it blew and the lights in the whole place went out? :mute: She just stood in the dark with the sparks falling on her like Rihanna in concert :rofl: We had to call the super and they ended up dating but his wife killed him with an electrical cord. Ironic. :s-smilie:
I have a raised birthmark (sits on top instead of integrating into the skin), it's obviously a different colour, so looks like fungus growth:biggrin: and looks like the number '3' - or 'E' to me since I see it upside-down.
(edited 9 years ago)
A lot of people laugh at the way I speak because I say some words in british english and some in American. I also have a weird accent :biggrin:
Original post by narcotica
How did that happen? Two boys and one girl?:confused:

No haha three girls. It happens when only one of the two eggs splits.. if that makes sense:tongue:
Original post by beautyviews
No haha three girls. It happens when only one of the two eggs splits.. if that makes sense:tongue:
Woah, ok I see. Do you feel jealous that their bond is stronger:tongue:?
Original post by narcotica
Woah, ok I see. Do you feel jealous that their bond is stronger:tongue:?

I wouldn't use the word jealous but sometimes it can be a little annoying. I am used to them being together and always having the same opinions so it hardly bothers me anymore. I always get a lot of questions about why I'm not with them and "did you know you don't look like them?" Haha but I know people are just interested and once I go off to uni next year I will finally not be compared yay!!
Original post by ApeMob
lmao :dry: My mom ingeniously tried to fix a bulb thingy in my old room and she got the ladder all ready to do business, sleeves rolled up and all XD then...it blew and the lights in the whole place went out? :mute: She just stood in the dark with the sparks falling on her like Rihanna in concert :rofl: We had to call the super and they ended up dating but his wife killed him with an electrical cord. Ironic. :s-smilie:

Well that escalated quickly! I poked our toaster with a knife once and shorted the electrics in our whole house haha. I accidentally blew up my old computer once too..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 433
Original post by Squirb
Well that escalated quickly! I poked our toaster with a knife once and shorted the electrics in our whole house haha. I accidentally blew up my old computer once too..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes...it is...

shocking :cool:

Get it? electricity? Shocking? :nothing: lol And are you some electro-pyromaniac? lol
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ApeMob
Yes...it is...

shocking :cool:

Get it? electricity? Shocking? :nothing: lol And are you some electro-pyromaniac? lol

Hahaha I geddit, you made a funny

Lol nah with the toaster I was trying to get something out, and with the computer I was actually trying to fix it. I pushed a switch at the back which altered something (voltage input I think?) and it made a loud bang and smoke started coming out and it was dead haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 435
Original post by Squirb
Hahaha I geddit, you made a funny

Lol nah with the toaster I was trying to get something out, and with the computer I was actually trying to fix it. I pushed a switch at the back which altered something (voltage input I think?) and it made a loud bang and smoke started coming out and it was dead haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg that would've been so funny to see. I'm a bit of a pyro like I've set things on legit fire countless times :facepalm: I left cookies in the oven and they caught fire my older cousin had to go in and save all of us lmao he was so pissed off at me. And then so many other things.

Lmao I put a frozen candy bar in the microwave...with the wrapping still on. :indiff: it caused Twilight Zone-y lightning in the oven it was so cool haha
So not only do I find out yesterday that I'm adopted. The people I've been calling "Mom" and "Dad" are actually infertile impostors who bought me outside of a meth clinic in Cincinatti for two boxes of Sudafed, but I also get this news dropped on me - my birth father, Bruce... well he needs a kidney and I'm the only match and apparently Bruce needs it "stat". Mmm-hmm. You need it stat, Bruce? Huh? Well maybe I needed a father stat instead of my stay-at-home dad who showers me with love everyday of his life, this goddamn spermless liar!

So now I gotta to be at Kaiser Permanente tomorrow at 6 a.m. I know, Bruce couldn't even afford a real hospital... managed care. Ironic, huh? He never *managed* to care for me.

It's really eating me up inside, it's eating me up.
Original post by ApeMob
Omg that would've been so funny to see. I'm a bit of a pyro like I've set things on legit fire countless times :facepalm: I left cookies in the oven and they caught fire my older cousin had to go in and save all of us lmao he was so pissed off at me. And then so many other things.

Lmao I put a frozen candy bar in the microwave...with the wrapping still on. :indiff: it caused Twilight Zone-y lightning in the oven it was so cool haha

I was so scared lmao! Haha jheeze you're even crazier than me :wink: Setting things on fire is weirdly therapeutic though idk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 438
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
As it says in the title, just post a random (true) piece of information about yourself.

:tongue: I am allergic to onions.

Oh it's your thread. :smile:
Reply 439
Original post by Squirb
I was so scared lmao! Haha jheeze you're even crazier than me :wink: Setting things on fire is weirdly therapeutic though idk

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes it is kind of nice. Like I took a paper towel and lit the corner. :teehee: The other times were accidents promise. :smile: I just have a ...fiery..nature:wink: :cool: Get it get it? lol XD

Quick Reply

Latest