The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
There's a left and right handed way to playing the drums? Actually that may make sense.. I can keep better rhythm with one hand than I can the other :biggrin:

Oh, and that isn't really an excuse :wink:

My hands are absolutely tiny. I was once asked if I have "elf hands". I play the two smallest ukuleles (soprano and piccolo) and still have problems with some chords because my hands aren't big enough.:colondollar:
Original post by OU Student
My hands are absolutely tiny. I was once asked if I have "elf hands". I play the two smallest ukuleles (soprano and piccolo) and still have problems with some chords because my hands aren't big enough.:colondollar:

Oh wow, now I'm wondering just how small your hands are! :O

Spoiler

Original post by MsFahima
OMG! Mine are as long as yours!! :excited: I wanna see!

ill take a pic and show you on skype at some point!:wink:

:hugs:
I love enchiladas with Stilton...

Posted from TSR Mobile
My hobby is church bell ringing!
i live on an island in London :cool:
I study with Open Uni (doing a biology degree) rather than a conventional brick uni :smile:
Original post by Yasmin25
I study with Open Uni (doing a biology degree) rather than a conventional brick uni :smile:

Hey that makes two of us :biggrin: im doing a molecular bio degree and also studying business administration (open uni) with no good reason!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 588
18 years old and I never had a friend.
Original post by Azgar
18 years old and I never had a friend.

wow. life must have been hard
Original post by geneticist
Hey that makes two of us :biggrin: im doing a molecular bio degree and also studying business administration (open uni) with no good reason!

Woohoo a fellow OU member! :biggrin: I love OU. I don't fancy going to a brick uni after my degree. I like the way OU does things :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be honest, I have no idea what "random" even means anymore. Damn you, Michael.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rIy0xY99a0

Still, I am horrified of jellyfish. I doubt there is anybody else on this planet that is as afraid of jellyfish as I am.
I haven't swum at the seaside for 8 years because of that.
I have my DNA in a tube in the refrigerator.
The other day I dreamt I was picking up bright green frogs out of snow and putting them in a hot tub
I'm a radio presenter. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
urrrrm...going to watch arsenal vs crystal palace at the emirates today :biggrin:
i am the second most intelligent person on the planet.
I have 2 cats called Rambo and Nibbler :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I an cry on demand.
I used to collect stamps and beanie babies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest