The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort 1st year accommodation ideas

I'm looking to live at uni during my first year but I have no clue to where the most affordable and appropriate place to stay is.

I've got an idea of what I'd like my rent to be but ideally I'd like it to be just under £125 a week?
Original post by tonyt1995
I'm looking to live at uni during my first year but I have no clue to where the most affordable and appropriate place to stay is.

I've got an idea of what I'd like my rent to be but ideally I'd like it to be just under £125 a week?

Hi! CODE students is one of the most popular locations for students in Leicester. All code buildings are less than 5 mins walk from campus!

I have a £105 per week room that has just been built in a new block at code Upperton road! :smile: I am looking to hand over the contract as I want to live with my other friend now. I am also offering £150 as a way of thank you to whoever takes the contract, for their help!

Message me for more details.

The contract starts on September 1st and ends June 30 :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

CODE put on free events every week for all students and also have freshers events too.

They have a free gym, free cinema, free study room and printing, common room, onsite supermarket, pre drinks room and a lot more facilities than any other accommodation and it's pretty much the same price as well :smile:)

I applied for Liberty Park yesterday and my rent per week is £113.50, but that includes bills & wifi etc.

I'm really lucky I was able to get a room at my first choice accommodation after applying through clearing?

Have you found anywhere yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by courtneybliss
I applied for Liberty Park yesterday and my rent per week is £113.50, but that includes bills & wifi etc.

I'm really lucky I was able to get a room at my first choice accommodation after applying through clearing?

Have you found anywhere yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I'm a third year student at DMU doing pharmacy. And I have to say that £113.50 for liberty park is incredibly dear. The bathroom is extremely small, but I suppose the good thig about liberty park is the large "common area" in the centre of it's building.

Code has inclusive bills with £105 per week too :smile:
Reply 5

Heya! i have a room inn a house share that i desperately need someone to take over the tenancy on. its £102 pppw and its really modern close to dmu. its nice i need someone to take over it so desperately! please let me know if youre interested
hiya

im looking for someone to take over my contract at code :smile:
as the first instalment has already been paid i am willing for to let someone have it for just £400. plus the deposit you would have to pay to code.

The room is a £115 room therefore you would be getting it for much cheaper, as i have paid a large chunk already.

PM me for more details :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending