The Student Room Group

Priority Remark Deadline?

I got into university but I'd like to have three exams remarked. Does anybody know the deadline for a priority remark?

Thank you.
Original post by Revel
I got into university but I'd like to have three exams remarked. Does anybody know the deadline for a priority remark?

Thank you.

22nd August. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
23rd August. :smile:

Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Revel
I got into university but I'd like to have three exams remarked. Does anybody know the deadline for a priority remark

The deadline is 22 August but if you've got into university then don't go for a priority re-mark, you will clog up the system for those who need a quick answer.
Reply 4
Original post by Compost
The deadline is 22 August but if you've got into university then don't go for a priority re-mark, you will clog up the system for those who need a quick answer.

One reason I want it is for adjustment.
Reply 5
Fair enough, but in that case you need to apply asap as the earlier you apply for a priority re-mark the quicker they tend to come back (not just sooner but quicker). If your school allows you to apply on line then do it now as they may well be working at the weekend and will submit your request to the exam board today or tomorrow.
Original post by Revel
Thank you!

Sorry, i meant the 22nd August...Edexcel's website confused me. :unimpressed:
Reply 7
Original post by usycool1
Sorry, i meant the 22nd August...Edexcel's website confused me. :unimpressed:

Haha that's fine. I'm doing it on Monday anyway - was just wondering whether that was too late or not.

Quick Reply

Latest