The Student Room Group

Take a photo of your #resultsface on resultsday and win an iPad mini!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illusionary
Indeed :dontknow: I guess we'll see how things turn out soon enough...

Do they PM you if you've won or just say it on here?
Original post by David B
I mean't if this thread by itself and not counting Facebook and Twitter participants into the draw.

Oh yeah, of course, completely forgot about that!
Original post by BradleyLawrence
Oh yeah, of course, completely forgot about that!

They aren't in the draw are they? My odds are bad enough let alone more people.
Original post by David B
Do they PM you if you've won or just say it on here?

No idea, sorry. :dontknow:
Original post by David B
They aren't in the draw are they? My odds are bad enough let alone more people.

Probably are, maybe not, by the looks of it, i doubt anyone even submitted a selfie via twitter or facebook, everyone forgot!
Original post by BradleyLawrence
Probably are, maybe not, by the looks of it, i doubt anyone even submitted a selfie via twitter or facebook, everyone forgot!

That's good, very good indeed. The odds are currently 33.3% chance of winning so 1 in 3 chance of been picked. These are better odds than winning something on a scratch card. 1 in 4.57.
Reply 46
Hi everyone, Thanks to everyone who has entered the draw. We did have a number of entries on twitter so unfortunately the odds aren't quite as good as 1 in 3! :P

We're extending the draw to include GCSE results day. The draw will be taking place at the end of August :smile:
Thank you all for your patience!
Original post by Armadillo
Hi everyone, Thanks to everyone who has entered the draw. We did have a number of entries on twitter so unfortunately the odds aren't quite as good as 1 in 3! :P

We're extending the draw to include GCSE results day. The draw will be taking place at the end of August :smile:

Well ain't that a let down reopening the draw after it ended 17 hours 25 mins ago. And I thought you had to post here to be entered into the draw?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Armadillo

Can I still submit an entry? What do I need to do, post it on Twitter or something?
Original post by Alex-Torres
Can I still submit an entry? What do I need to do, post it on Twitter or something?

He opened it again and you post your picture here.
Original post by David B
Well ain't that a let down reopening the draw after it ended 17 hours 25 mins ago. And I thought you had to post here to be entered into the draw?

Yup, bending the rules is quite shady

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is me, hopefully I win!
Reply 52
Original post by David B
Just came out of shower and I had to take picture quickly because deadline is today isn't it? I'm fully nude haha, but I ain't taking any pictures further down if anybody asks. :colone:

...so, good results? :wink:
Original post by Meduza
...so, good results? :wink:

Yeah they were pretty good to be honest.
Original post by Alex-Torres

Just post it on this thread! :biggrin: More details here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4656-Send-us-your-resultsface-for-a-chance-to-win-an-ipad

Still my favourite #resultsface. Numberwang in the office.
The first post of the thread stated when it ended and that the pictures had to be posted into the thread to be entered into the competition to win the ipad. So far we've been told that neither of those two rules actually applied. Based on it so far I might enter without posting a selfie as most the other rules don't count.
Original post by theronkinator
The first post of the thread stated when it ended and that the pictures had to be posted into the thread to be entered into the competition to win the ipad. So far we've been told that neither of those two rules actually applied. Based on it so far I might enter without posting a selfie as most the other rules don't count.

There was a slight misunderstanding with the entry requirements based on the wording of the initial post.

The extension of the competition was to include the GCSE results day today which whilst understandable is not ideal that we didn't plan for this originally.

The winner will definitely need to post a selfie though. I'll guarantee that one.
Original post by Motorbiker
There was a slight misunderstanding with the entry requirements based on the wording of the initial post.

The extension of the competition was to include the GCSE results day today which whilst understandable is not ideal that we didn't plan for this originally.

The winner will definitely need to post a selfie though. I'll guarantee that one.

So when does it end? What date and time does it end, for good this time!?!?
Original post by David B
So when does it end? What date and time does it end, for good this time!?!?

End of August. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending