The Student Room Group

iPad Pro 11 or iPad Pro 12.9?

Poll

iPad Pro 11" or iPad Pro 12.9"?

Hey guys,

Looking to get an iPad. I already have the M2 MBA and I'd likely use the iPad for note-taking, revising, and as a second screen for the Macbook. Just looked on Costco's website and they're selling the M1 models for very cheap - £599 for the 11" with 256GB and £829 for the 12.9" with 256GB. I probably won't be taking the iPad a lot of places so portability likely won't really be an issue, however I'd appreciate the larger and better screen on the 12.9", but wonder if that is worth an extra £230.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by oceanblvdd
Hey guys,

Looking to get an iPad. I already have the M2 MBA and I'd likely use the iPad for note-taking, revising, and as a second screen for the Macbook. Just looked on Costco's website and they're selling the M1 models for very cheap - £599 for the 11" with 256GB and £829 for the 12.9" with 256GB. I probably won't be taking the iPad a lot of places so portability likely won't really be an issue, however I'd appreciate the larger and better screen on the 12.9", but wonder if that is worth an extra £230.

I do believe the ipad pro 11" is large enough. The ipad 12.9" is too large to be honest unless you want to use it as a full time laptop. There are some people who even buy an ipad mini since it's a hassle carrying around the ipad pro 11".

But maybe you should go to an apple store and check them out personally. It may make it easier to choose one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending