Original post by flyyoufools
Not had mine either yet either x

Same! Want to know which I'm in because I regret all of my choices aha
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Jordanap
Same! Want to know which I'm in because I regret all of my choices aha

Gutted! Where did you apply? I went for Whitworth Basin, Whitworth No basin and Sheavyn aaaaand I'm hoping I got Whitworth because I was in Manchester yesterday and it's in a really good place for what I want :smile: x
Original post by flyyoufools
Gutted! Where did you apply? I went for Whitworth Basin, Whitworth No basin and Sheavyn aaaaand I'm hoping I got Whitworth because I was in Manchester yesterday and it's in a really good place for what I want :smile: x

Whitworth no basin and whitworth basin :biggrin: and then Victoria park deluxe. Ahh it might not be that bad then! Hearing a lot about the other areas and not much about whitworth so making me feel lonely - as its where I'm most likely to end up! And idk why I wanted single sex
Original post by Shahida0104
Anyone studying Maths? :smile:

Me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stephanie172
Hey trying to find flatmates in denmark road halls, so if anyones room number is similar to mine (02.12.C) message me :smile:

Hi Stephanie, I don't think Denmark Road is on the Facebook groups list but a thread's been set up for it here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=49545607&highlight=denmark%20road
Reply 2245
Hey There,

Just Wondering Where Denmark Road Has Come From - It Wasn't Listed As Any Of The University-Owned Halls.
Original post by raxyx7
Hey There,

Just Wondering Where Denmark Road Has Come From - It Wasn't Listed As Any Of The University-Owned Halls.

Listed where? It's on the accommodation website. Technically it's not owned by the University, they just lease it, but you still get treated the same as everyone else. It's also new for this year.
Original post by Jordanap
Whitworth no basin and whitworth basin :biggrin: and then Victoria park deluxe. Ahh it might not be that bad then! Hearing a lot about the other areas and not much about whitworth so making me feel lonely - as its where I'm most likely to end up! And idk why I wanted single sex

Good choice :wink: Yeah I get that, apparently it's sorta quiet but not too bad so if you want to study it's fine but it's also fine if you want to party or whatever. I've not really heard anything bad about the place (except that there's supposed to be a lot of postgrad and foreign but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing) and it's right next to some lazy food places plus there's a Sainsburys and a free bus to uni nearby I think :smile: Suits me -which is why I'm really hoping I get it :biggrin: The ground flats are all male so you could always end up there? x
Hi, guys!
I'm studying Psychology and am in Canterbury Court 01.13.B32 if anybody is close by?! :biggrin:
Anyone staying in Victoria Hall?
Original post by lucyanne1996
anyone in victoria hall? :smile:

I am:biggrin:
anyone Dalton-Ellis Sutherland?
Looking for a male to swap accommodation! I'd like to swap my place at Whitworth Park for a place at Oak House, any help!? I've spoken to the accommodation office who have said a swap is perfectly fine. Thanks!!
Has anyone still not heard anything? I applied back in May and have nothing come through yet..
Original post by utannx
I'm in biochemistry and hulme hall, although I might try to get out to self catered :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey :five:
Haha I'm on the ground for, so IF I change it would be for one on the first floor. Idm catered, it works out cheaper/ the same compared to a lot of the self-catered.
(edited 9 years ago)
I got an offer for wright robinson hall..anyone else staying there?
Original post by Soontobesuper
Anyone Biochemistry?
Or Hulme Hall?
Just got and accepted my accommodation :smile:

Hulme hall too :smile:
Anyone in block G in Victoria Hall?
Im G.G.01.02
Flat A Sheavyn anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello, yes I am staying there too! Which floor are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending