The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BBeyond
AH we had a couple of overlapping topics :tongue:

I did Hitler steps to war, origins of the cold war, crises of the cold war, roaring 20s, the depression and new deal, and Hitler's Germany.

These were my 2 best exams of the season :biggrin: Apart from maybe maths :smile:

We had 4 overlaps, right? Anyway, can you remember what u said about the barrels source in the roaring twenties section :biggrin:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Anyone on AQA Psychology? I think the boundaries are too high..! :frown:

Yeah I am but I was expecting it because they were similar last year :smile: I think the exams went pretty well for me though so I'm not too worried :smile: what are you hoping to get ?
Original post by GrandMasti
We had 4 overlaps, right? Anyway, can you remember what u said about the barrels source in the roaring twenties section :biggrin:

lmao I can't remember in that much detail now :tongue:, pretty sure I was satisfied with my answer though :biggrin:

Best of luck to you tomorrow mate! :biggrin:
Reply 963
Original post by BBeyond
Hitler steps to war, origins of the cold war, crises of the cold war, roaring 20s, the depression and new deal, and Hitler's Germany.

Bad post timing on my part. :tongue: I thought the second exam definitely went better than the first, maybe because the topics are more interesting imo. Are you doing History next year?
Can anyone help me with the geography for WJEC, I think I've worked it out and the grade boundaries seem ok but the exams were dreadful for me! :frown:
Original post by BBeyond
lmao I can't remember in that much detail now :tongue:, pretty sure I was satisfied with my answer though :biggrin:

Best of luck to you tomorrow mate! :biggrin:

Thanks! You too mate! :biggrin::smile:
Original post by odjack
Bad post timing on my part. :tongue: I thought the second exam definitely went better than the first, maybe because the topics are more interesting imo. Are you doing History next year?

Nah I'm more of a mathsy kinda person :tongue: I'm doing maths, further maths, physics and economics :biggrin: You?
When i click on the edexcel grade boundaries it says error?! Can someone send me the link please
How are people feeling about any OCR subjects ? I did R.E and History on OCR and I can't work out the grade boundaries because they're all in UMS marks
Original post by Louise123456789
When i click on the edexcel grade boundaries it says error?! Can someone send me the link please

http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/GCSE/GCSE_1406_v4.pdf
Original post by Rachel9866
How are people feeling about any OCR subjects ? I did R.E and History on OCR and I can't work out the grade boundaries because they're all in UMS marks

How did you find OCR RE??
Reply 971
Original post by BBeyond
Nah I'm more of a mathsy kinda person :tongue: I'm doing maths, further maths, physics and economics :biggrin: You?

Haha fair enough. I'm the opposite, so I'm doing history, geography, French and German :smile: although I'm still not 100% certain on my options, oops.

All the best for tomorrow! :biggrin:
Original post by odjack
Haha fair enough. I'm the opposite, so I'm doing history, geography, French and German :smile: although I'm still not 100% certain on my options, oops.

All the best for tomorrow! :biggrin:

Thanks, you too mate :smile:
Original post by GrandMasti
How did you find OCR RE??

I'd say it went pretty average, I wasn't really happy but I don't think it went terrible. I found the ethics a lot easier than the philosophy though. I did ok in the y11 mocks so I'm not too worried. How did you find it ?
Does anyone know the grade boundaries for CIE IGCSE PE as i can't find it on the website that is provided?? HELP!!!
Anyone take any of these subjects ?
Edexcel english lit and english lang
WJEC geography
OCR History and R.E
AQA additional science and maths and psychology

Anyone who I could talk to about any of these subjects and there grade boundaries would be great. I'm worrying a lot but I think it is helping me talking to people on here!

Thank you but it still says
'Sorry. It seems like there's and error with this page' :frown:
Original post by Louise123456789
Thank you but it still says
'Sorry. It seems like there's and error with this page' :frown:

Oh sorry it works for me. What subject are you looking for?
Reply 978
So worried about German ;_; OCR German exams was so hard for me x.x
Original post by Sacred Ground
Is it not 57/80 because it says (NI) on the 58/80 one

Yes you're right

Latest