The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
I thought all of my subjects were very nice other than AQA Unit 1 for Chemistry, Physics and Biology and Unit 2 Chemistry.
Original post by SuperSauce
In the corner there should be an option thing. Change into Option 2 and you should get the boundaries.

Thank you so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anyone else see the grade boundaries for Edexcel? It keeps saying there's an error with the page.
Reply 983
Original post by Rachel9866
Anyone take any of these subjects ?
Edexcel english lit and english lang
WJEC geography
OCR History and R.E
AQA additional science and maths and psychology

Anyone who I could talk to about any of these subjects and there grade boundaries would be great. I'm worrying a lot but I think it is helping me talking to people on here!

Did wjec geography B. grade boundaries look good I think so more confident now!
Aqa science chemistry quite High I think biology is good and physics hopefully be alright as quite low for a B and I hated that exam.
Original post by Rachel9866
Oh sorry it works for me. What subject are you looking for?

Statistics (written paper - higher)
Original post by etherealinsanity
Can anyone else see the grade boundaries for Edexcel? It keeps saying there's an error with the page.

Omg me too it's pissing me off
Anyone else freaking over AQA Additional Science? Sure, the biology boundaries are low, but the exams were bloody hard.
The ocr grade boundaries are really high for biology and chemistry. Anyone else agree?
WTF happened to edexcel link??????????????????????????????????????????????
Original post by jordkell
Thank you so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome! :biggrin:
Is the edexcel link working now? No idea why it stopped :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Darcy1
WTF happened to edexcel link??????????????????????????????????????????????

Tell me about it :/ I've been trying all day ffs
Original post by Changing Skies
Is the edexcel link working now? No idea why it stopped :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it still doesn't work
Original post by Louise123456789
No it still doesn't work

Works perfectly fine for me. :s-smilie:
Original post by Jacobisswaggy
Works perfectly fine for me. :s-smilie:

Mate could you save the pdf and send to my email please? :smile:
OCR link is just ALevel boundaries??
Original post by Darcy1
Mate could you save the pdf and send to my email please? :smile:

I'll probably make a thread with print screens for each subject and do hyperlinks for each of them :smile:
Original post by Louise123456789
No it still doesn't work

What's it saying? :redface: it wasn't working for me so I linked it again and it's fine for me...strange :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angelo12231
If you are confident that you have scored well in an exam then its unlikely that you have done bad. Anyway, an unofficial mark scheme is always posted after each exam (which is more or less accurate by the way) so you should have a good idea of how well you've done. There are 100,000+ students taking GCSEs with you, there is approximately 1 in 100,000dth chance that you caused the grade boundaries to fluctuate/decrease so you can very much count on your confidence.

Firstly, if you're confident that you have scored well then the grade boundaries will be irrelevant anyway. Secondly, the key in the 'Unofficial Mark Scheme' is the unofficial mark scheme. It is not the mark scheme that the examiners are going to be using. You have absolutely no idea how many marks you will gain because of things like working, nor are you able to remember absolutely everything you wrote down.
Original post by chuckster111
OCR link is just ALevel boundaries??

I though so too. Scroll right down, it's not. Keep reading them carefully.

Latest