The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Darcy1
Mate could you save the pdf and send to my email please? :smile:

It works for me now. Go on the edexcel website and then click on gcse grade boundaries and then it will come up. The link on this thread still doesn't work
Original post by Changing Skies
What's it saying? :redface: it wasn't working for me so I linked it again and it's fine for me...strange :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It says 'sorry there's an error on this page' but I found another way of getting they grade boundaries so it's ok
Original post by Chlorophile
Firstly, if you're confident that you have scored well then the grade boundaries will be irrelevant anyway. Secondly, the key in the 'Unofficial Mark Scheme' is the unofficial mark scheme. It is not the mark scheme that the examiners are going to be using. You have absolutely no idea how many marks you will gain because of things like working, nor are you able to remember absolutely everything you wrote down.

Thats basically what i mean't.
We can easily use our common sense to see where marks are allocated.
I won't be able to remember everything, but the whole of TSR will.
Original post by Changing Skies
Is the edexcel link working now? No idea why it stopped :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found another link here if you want it: http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/GCSE/1406_GCSE_Grade_Boundaries_v5.pdf
Original post by Darcy1
WTF happened to edexcel link??????????????????????????????????????????????

I can send u the link of how to get it if what I said didn't make sense
I found the PDF for Edexcel grade boundaries if anyone wants them. Here's the link: http://pastpapers.edexcel.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/GCSE/1406_GCSE_Grade_Boundaries_v5.pdf
Everyone who can't follow the links, stop being stupid and just write in, for example,

"OCR 2014 GCSE GRADE BOUNDARIES"

Tadaaaah.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2809623&p=49622921#post49622921

For anyone who can't view the Edexcel Grade Boundaries, I have listed them here (Also, easier access) :P
i am estimating i am borderline A/A* thanks to AQA increasing the ISA GB by 2 so i lost 5 ums points there , i think i did good in biology and physics and the boundaries are low so i am hoping they are close to 100 ums but chemistry i messed up on and the GB is really high so i estimate 80-85 ums so i am super scared right now.
Original post by Louise123456789
Statistics (written paper - higher)

Max Mark A* A B C D E U
Raw 100 76 60 44 28 14 7 0
UMS 150 135 120 105 90 75 68 0
If I were to get 47 in the controlled assesmrnt and 40 in higher tier exam for gcse Englisg language , would that be a C overall ?
Original post by Fay17
Did wjec geography B. grade boundaries look good I think so more confident now!
Aqa science chemistry quite High I think biology is good and physics hopefully be alright as quite low for a B and I hated that exam.

How did you find the geography exams? I hated them! Science I'm pretty confident about.
That's for Aqa btw
Reply 1013
Original post by Rachel9866
How did you find the geography exams? I hated them! Science I'm pretty confident about.

Dme was good others not so tbh :-/ oh well hopefully it'll be fine! What's your Geog CW on? Mines just an A*.
Yeah science shouldddd be okay! Did core science last year so just waiting for additional and further additional.
Original post by Fay17
Dme was good others not so tbh :-/ oh well hopefully it'll be fine! What's your Geog CW on? Mines just an A*.
Yeah science shouldddd be okay! Did core science last year so just waiting for additional and further additional.

Yeah my dme one was good, worst of all was definitely theme 2. Do you mean controlled assessment? Mine was an A which I was really happy with because I hate geography!
Reply 1015
Yeah my dme one was good, worst of all was definitely theme 2. Do you mean controlled assessment? Mine was an A which I was really happy with because I hate geography!

OMG UNIT 2 WAS HORRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unit 1 was okay and 3. Unit 2 however...... Yep controlled assessment. Well done :-)
Original post by Fay17
OMG UNIT 2 WAS HORRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unit 1 was okay and 3. Unit 2 however...... Yep controlled assessment. Well done :-)

Yeah completely agree with you about all the units. Well done on your controlled assessment too :smile:
I'm so nervous now, haha
Reply 1017
Yeah completely agree with you about all the units. Well done on your controlled assessment too :smile:
I'm so nervous now, haha

I did find the geog exams different to previous years really! More longer questions! Need to do well as wanna do for a level :-/ same thinking back on the mistakes makes it worse now hahah! Goodluck anyway I'm sure you will get the grades you deserve :biggrin:
Is grade boundaries for maths and English are 57 and 35 resp for C grade??
HI guy - omg less than 24 hours we find out im soooo scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest