The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rachel9866
Me too! What time do your school open? Mine is open at 8.30 which seems to be a lot earlier than most.

Mine opens at 9:00am. :smile:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Mine opens at 9:00am. :smile:

Think I'm quite lucky mine opens at 8.30. Good luck again!
Think I'm quite lucky mine opens at 8.30. Good luck again!

Yes you are!! :lol: Aw thanks! Good luck to you too! :hugs:
mines at 10.
jeez.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nooonooo
I just wanted to say good luck to everyone for tomorrow! I hope everyone gets the grades they deserve! x:smile:
i don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but i feel so nervous i could be sick!

I do! I could barely eat this evening :frown:
Good luck tomorrow everyone! :biggrin: My school opens at 9 and I'm especially nervous about history and English :s-smilie:
GOOD LUCK

Everyone!

:banana::banana2::beer::bl::bigsmile::borat::bubbles::bumps::colone::clap2::console::danceboy::dancing2::dance::dancing::cute::elefant::excited::fleurdelis::five::gah::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::grouphugs::headbang::h::gthumb::happy2::hugs::kissing2::jumphug::lovehug::mmm::nyan::oink::party2::parrot::party::shakehand::tong::thumbsup::teehee::u::wink::yep::yeah::w00t::woo:
Everyone in my year is going at 10, but the school rang a few certain people's houses (including mine) and told us to be there for 8:s-smilie: does this mean we've done well? Does the school already have results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by M1chaela
Hello,I was just wondering if anyone could help me as I still havent decided what A levels to choose.
I want to study medicine at Cambridge and I am torn between these two options of a levels
1.Maths,biology,chemistry, english lit and german or 2.maths biology,chemistry,geography and german
I enjoy both subjects the same so I can't decide,however I have been told that cambridge prefer medical applicants just to have science a levels and now I am scared because I really do not want to choose physics.

Btw German is my 5th a level because I am fluent in it so it does not really count

Is further maths not an option?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm feeling a bit **** about AQA linear maths :/ i'm in year 10 and was the only subject i took early (with the rest of the top set) and i was hoping for lower boundaries that would reflect the tears shed in the non calculator exam but with the highest boundaries in the history of this qualification my hopes of an a* are so marginal they're barely there :frown:
History Edexcel B boundaries seem harsh, i found the first paper (medicine) really really tough and the source one was hard too. No chance of my A* now....I am so so nervous:eek:
Me too! What time do your school open? Mine is open at 8.30 which seems to be a lot earlier than most.

Mine is open 10-12 and we're getting there for 10!:eek:
Original post by smegsxo
Mine is open 10-12 and we're getting there for 10!:eek:

Hi guys im in year 10, will year 11 in September. This year I did ocr gateway core science and ict, so I will be too collecting results tomaroo. I feel so nervous and that sick feeling, im really really scared , plz help me. I cant imagine how you year 11's are feeling as im only getting in a mess and worried over two exams whereas yous are receiving 10 odd exams - gosh that will be me next year:angry:!!!! Oh god plz help me im sooooooo scared, specially as science is important! Oh my gosh, I hope I got that B.

Keep me posted tomaroo what yous got, I will let you know what I got in science.

Good luck guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Original post by morrisseymarr97
Whats child development aqa grade boundaries like

If you haven't seen them:
1408572521867.jpg
:biggrin:
Original post by AIVARB
Sorry no one does child Mickey Mouse development. Everyone here is Mathematicians

Hey don't be mean :tongue: I did it and it never held me back :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
On CIE there are only like 4 subjects listed? Im looking for Enterprise IGCSE by CIE (0454) but its not there?
Hello, does anyone happen to know the CIE Geography grade boundaries for the June 2014 session? I can't find it anywhere :frown:
Reply 1056
hey guys !
good luck getting your gcse results tomorrow...i hope everyone gets the grades they want :biggrin:
apparently its been said that this years gcse results are the worst is this true???:confused:
cos im ****ting myself
Reply 1057
Original post by Changing Skies
If you haven't seen them:
1408572521867.jpg
:biggrin:

Hey don't be mean :tongue: I did it and it never held me back :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry and was being sarcastic:smile:
Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by AIVARB
I was getting high A*s constantly on past papers but this year I'm on the a/a* boundaries :/. Now not sure if I can do fu maths.

Are you going to be doing further maths/maths at AS?

Wanted to do maths A level but I don't know if its possible now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest