The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Scared scared scared.. Mum should get the letter at half 3, assuming she doesn't go home for lunch :s-smilie: :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 961
Original post by Odd socks
Scared scared scared.. Mum should get the letter at half 3, assuming she doesn't go home for lunch :s-smilie: :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It will be fine hun, i promise :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
They just sent me a very snippy "here's your timetable" email. I dont think wanting to know where and when was too much to ask given that its two days to go! :s-smilie:
Reply 963
Original post by tasha96
They just sent me a very snippy "here's your timetable" email. I dont think wanting to know where and when was too much to ask given that its two days to go! :s-smilie:

Sorry they've been useless with giving information :hugs:. At least you've got your timetable now! How is it?
going out for afternoon tea at a fancy hotel for my friends 20th birthday! bricking it because 1. i'm wearing tight high waisted black jeans and heels, and 2. the rest of the guests are her friends from college/uni so i'll only know like 2 or 3 people out of 20, which is kinda overwhelming. but i love her so i'm just gonna be brave and get it over with :redface:
Reply 965
Original post by lauraaaaa
Don't want to leave the house today

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by luno
Spoilered for it's length and pathetic ranting:

Spoiler

:hugs: I think you need to talk to your uni, make sure they know your situation and can help you with whatever you decide to do. You might be able to study part-time, with extra support, or it might be that deferring is the right thing for you to do at the moment.

Whatever you do try not to be so harsh on yourself, there are so many awesome things about you and I know that you'll do us all proud. :h:

Original post by PandaWho
Put them in water, they will probs come with a sachet of plant food an instructions (generally 2 pints of water) then after about 5 days or so give them fresh water :smile: they may last up to like 2 weeks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm gonna aim for a week - let's not get overambitious here. :tongue:

Don't want to leave the house today

Spoiler

:hugs: Try and look after yourself, maybe have a day devoted to doing nice things around the house?

Original post by tasha96

:s-smilie: Sounds like they could have been nicer, yeah. Hopefully the rest of the staff will be nicer. :hugs:

Original post by Team_McDreamy
going out for afternoon tea at a fancy hotel for my friends 20th birthday! bricking it because 1. i'm wearing tight high waisted black jeans and heels, and 2. the rest of the guests are her friends from college/uni so i'll only know like 2 or 3 people out of 20, which is kinda overwhelming. but i love her so i'm just gonna be brave and get it over with :redface:

High heels terrify me, but apart from that sounds great. :smile: Be brave, and have fun!
Reply 967
Hospital is horrible. They have had me on 1:1 for three days now and I've barely slept. It's so cold, they won't put the light off and there is a loud radio and so much loud noise all night and day.

I just don't think they can help me. I am just ****ed. They obviously don't have a clue cos they just mention loads of different things without a clear idea which is best or sensible. So far they want to change meds to valproate, inject depixil and give me ect. I have told them to **** off with the lot of it. Not speaking to them till im off 1:1 it is so ****ing horrible being looked at 24/7. Mind is ****ed too am hallucinating wildly and memory is falling too pieces. I keep being unsure if I recognise half the people here or I am just forgetting seeing them when I first got here. Its so ****ed up.
No just academic diary

Posted from TSR Mobile
It will be fine hun, i promise :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It won't :frown: 2 hours till she reads it :/ what if they disown me? :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone who wanted to disown you would have to be more nuts than all of us put together! :hugs:
Reply 971
Original post by superwolf
Anyone who wanted to disown you would have to be more nuts than all of us put together! :hugs:

lol, such a sweet response. :redface:

Would reply but can't compete with wolfys :p: So yea, that!

Original post by luno
long post

spoilered for sucky brevity and inadequate response :p:

Spoiler

Original post by purple-duck
x

Must...sleep...more....!

You're gonna turn into a duck zombie :eek:
(edited 9 years ago)
Out fundraising with my NCS group today and they're doing brilliantly and I'm just drained. Trying to be all bouncy youth worker but just getting tired now. Ugh. I have a hen do tomorrow and that's going to cripple me as it's all wooing and smiling and excitement. I have to wear neon clothing and look like an idiot and I don't wanna. Gf doesn't want to either and is taking it out on me as though I'm making her do it.
okay so chatted with my mum, she convinced me to give the Access course a try cause apparently the college have really good learning support (she used to work there) so gonna sort out another interview with them for that. it's the easiest one to get to travel wise & if I get support I think I can just about cope with that, just gotta try to stay positive about stuff and remember that I will get support this time. also called student finance to check I can still get funding for a degree and they said I should still have 3 years funding as I only technically completed 1 full year of Uni in the past, though I can get more funding years if I get a note from my GP about the times I had to drop out so that's okay as well.

feel a lot more relaxed about it all now I think after talking it over with my mum.
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
okay so chatted with my mum, she convinced me to give the Access course a try cause apparently the college have really good learning support (she used to work there) so gonna sort out another interview with them for that. it's the easiest one to get to travel wise & if I get support I think I can just about cope with that, just gotta try to stay positive about stuff and remember that I will get support this time. also called student finance to check I can still get funding for a degree and they said I should still have 3 years funding as I only technically completed 1 full year of Uni in the past, though I can get more funding years if I get a note from my GP about the times I had to drop out so that's okay as well.

feel a lot more relaxed about it all now I think after talking it over with my mum.

:rave:

Edit: it just occurred to me - are you Rory?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ByronicHero
:rave:

Edit: it just occurred to me - are you Rory?

Spoiler

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard

Spoiler

I should've put it together faster really, I still have you on facebook I think. How are things aside from education worries?
Thanks hun, if only i could believe it :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just a PM away. How are you feeling? :hugs:
Thanks! I'll be fine if I can just get to sleep!

Did you manage to? :redface:
Original post by ByronicHero
I should've put it together faster really, I still have you on facebook I think. How are things aside from education worries?

eh, up and down, my mood's been really low of late so it's not a great time for me anyway, just not had enough to do I guess, hopefully doing a course and stuff will help with that though, be good to get out the house a bit more, my girlfriend is being fab about things but I know I can't be easy to live with at times right now :tongue: but yeah, hopefully things will start picking up soon anyway, got a psychologist appointment next week as well which should help.

Latest