Original post by Odd socks
Making cupcakes :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I have one? :puppyeyes: Watching bakeoff made me hungry! :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Can I have one? :puppyeyes: Watching bakeoff made me hungry! :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay :biggrin: we've made far too much mixture haha :tongue: Ooh don't tell me who left, I haven't seen it yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Okay :biggrin: we've made far too much mixture haha :tongue: Ooh don't tell me who left, I haven't seen it yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you post it? :tongue: Or I'll just fly... Actually apparating or whatever it is might be faster :lol: I won't!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds like me- at one point I had three things morning and night (but one meant to be twelve hours apart, kind of given up on that now and just do it with the rest), two just morning, one just night, one before food, one after food and two whenever I needed them (although one of those was meant to be an hour before I needed it...) :lol: Fortunately they're all in 28 or 30 day packs though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mines confusing when my morning med is the same as one of my evening meds just a smaller dose!
Oh imalso meant to take another medication twice a day with food but i got ill and got scared it was the med so havnt taken it since and keep forgetting to start when im eating!

Medication is confusing business. I think i need on of those am/pm med boxes!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Not massively, brown sugar will just make it a darker colour and possibly more caramely. Id say youd be fine with normal castor or granulated sugar :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It didn't turn out how I thought it would :/ I think I did something wrong!
Original post by SweetNothing
It didn't turn out how I thought it would :/ I think I did something wrong!

How did it turn out??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mines confusing when my morning med is the same as one of my evening meds just a smaller dose!
Oh imalso meant to take another medication twice a day with food but i got ill and got scared it was the med so havnt taken it since and keep forgetting to start when im eating!

Medication is confusing business. I think i need on of those am/pm med boxes!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I always forget the foody ones, morning and evening I always remember to do it I just sometimes ge them the wrong way round :colondollar: Must be worse to have different doses of the same thing though! One of them would be so helpful though :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I always forget the foody ones, morning and evening I always remember to do it I just sometimes ge them the wrong way round :colondollar: Must be worse to have different doses of the same thing though! One of them would be so helpful though :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its so confusing isnt it! Maybe i should restart my foody med tomorrow!
Oh its a nightmare! And got confusing when i needed another lot of one of the doses when id only just been given the other dose! Proper head blagging!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had a rant on twitter but still bery hurt and upset and kida angry about something that happened earlier :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its so confusing isnt it! Maybe i should restart my foody med tomorrow!
Oh its a nightmare! And got confusing when i needed another lot of one of the doses when id only just been given the other dose! Proper head blagging!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do it! See if it helps :smile: I'm fine until I forget one, then I can't work out if I'm meant to take it or not, or if I take an evening one in the morning do I do it evening too? What if I can't remember what I've done and what I haven't? :confused: That said, one of my tablet packets has the days on and that actually makes it worse I think :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do it! See if it helps :smile: I'm fine until I forget one, then I can't work out if I'm meant to take it or not, or if I take an evening one in the morning do I do it evening too? What if I can't remember what I've done and what I haven't? :confused: That said, one of my tablet packets has the days on and that actually makes it worse I think :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found it easier with days on the packet! That kept me in check! I reckon drs should give out week by week med pots to put your meds in when you take more than say 3 a day! Would make life easier!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by guitaristemily
i have to do the practcail becuase of part of my coursework :frown:

Yeah and you will do it. Nevertheless it does not have to be perfect, so don't worry.
may as well give up now. had enough.
Original post by Porridge510
Everything has been sorted out. :smile:

Really glad :smile: Will reply to you properly tomorrow, if that's okay :redface:
:hugs:

Original post by tasha96
:hugs:

I think a lot of the time I am. Its not fair on everybody else unless I stay away. I'm not saying that to be melodramatic. But I always leave people not knowing what to say, so they tend to say nothing which I think is damaging to both parties. :sadnod:

Not true at all lovely :hugs: Sorry I don't always reply :s-smilie: Quite often end up waiting until evenings to post/once I get back home/get some time to - but yeah :s-smilie:
Lots of :hugs: I'm sorry things are being so tough for you recently :frown:

Original post by lauraaaaa
Nights are becoming unbearable recently

Original post by Team_McDreamy
****ing hell, shut up brain leave me alone for one bloody second i can't stop this feeling so sad i can't keep on with this sadness :frown:

Just had a rant on twitter but still bery hurt and upset and kida angry about something that happened earlier :cry2:

Original post by ScaryScience

:jumphug: :hugs: :penguinhug: :grouphugs:

Hope you guys all feel better soon :frown: and have an okay night's sleep today :s-smilie:
Will be up for another half hour or so probs if anyone needs to PM me or anything :redface:
Reply 5354
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Hey peeps!

Turns out this whole PhD malarkey is gonna be a lot more work and structured than I thought. My supervisor (who's very nice but a bit scary!) wants to see me every 2 weeks :eek:

This is gonna mean much less TSR time, including availability to check up on people and ability to have PM conversations or extended chats on Facebook :sad: From now on, looks like text is gonna be the best way to get at me! :yes:

Good luck with it! I'm sure you'll do great :hugs:!
I found it easier with days on the packet! That kept me in check! I reckon drs should give out week by week med pots to put your meds in when you take more than say 3 a day! Would make life easier!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The pharmacy I worked in last summer had a service like that, it was generally used by elderly patients who had loads of meds to take at different times each day, they would sort people out a weekly thing where they picked it up each week and it had their meds separated into morning, noon and night and for each day :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience

:hugs: don't give up! were all here for you, hope you are okay!

---

feeling okay...I think...I don't know :s-smilie: feel slightly uneasy, like something bad is about to happen but I don't know what :/ just think I need to stay calm if I can, been very edgy lately and it's not good for me.

hopefully good rest of the week to come though, got this assistant psychologist person coming today, my mums getting me a new PC monitor as well which is much needed, so need to focus on these positive things if I can.

just feel like something is missing or about to go missing or, I don't even know, just something doesn't feel right :s-smilie:
Original post by purple-duck

Yeah I'm mainly good thanks :smile: :hugs:
How did it turn out??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turned out a big mush in my mug!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can never work out what day it is though and I get all in a panic if I take the wrong one :redface: They should though :yep: I think they so in some places? Probably just for old people though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest