LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Anyone else just got the questionnaire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
I just received the 2 week email and the questionnaire. Is this good?
Reply 382
Just got the 2 week email and questionnaire. Does that mean the ps was adequate?

Posted from TSR Mobile
On the questionnaire, do we put Extended Project marks as well?
Original post by calthedude
Only put down what it asks, they're not going to be liking people who just put down extra qualifications when they're asking for AS level scores for instance

Ok, what about in the beginning section when they ask if you've taken any extra maths qualification, can I put "FSMQ" (Additional Maths) in the 'other' section.
where do we find our LSE id?
Which courses receive a questionnaire?

I'm getting a bit worried now...
Original post by biscuitsledding
Which courses receive a questionnaire?

I'm getting a bit worried now...

All the courses run by the economics department I think so econ, econ w/+ econ history.
Original post by calthedude
In the e-mail they send you, it's in the title of the first e-mail they send you

yeh cheers just figured it out
Just received the questionnaire (applying econ straight), It asks for the scores of subjects other than Math and Further math but says it only wants the completed grades. I am taking all 4 of my as's to a2 so do I simply state the grades (for my other subjects) as AS scores (with the corresponding UMS) or do I leave the section blank. I don't want them to think I'm cashing those subjects in at AS level. Will Rep. Peace.

Ps - I know the answer will probably make me look stupid but im a worrier...
Reply 390
Original post by groovyd97
All the courses run by the economics department I think so econ, econ w/+ econ history.

What about PPE with it being a new course this year, do you reckon anyone will (or has anyone received) a questionnaire for that course?
Reply 391
I accidently put that I sat an exam in June instead of may, will this look really bad on my application?:frown: (questionnaire) should I just complete it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by einot
What about PPE with it being a new course this year, do you reckon anyone will (or has anyone received) a questionnaire for that course?

doubt it, the questionnaire is mainly to establish your maths UMS scores - this is not as relevant for PPE (i think?)
Reply 393
Original post by groovyd97
doubt it, the questionnaire is mainly to establish your maths UMS scores - this is not as relevant for PPE (i think?)

The standard offer for PPE is A*AA with A* in maths but I'm hoping that between predicted grades and the fact only one element of the course requires maths that they won't use the questionnaire.
nvm
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 395
Hey,

I'm applying to LSE for International Relations and History with AAAB (still in the process of getting the B remarked lol) at AS and predicted A*A*A at A2

Is anyone else here applying for the same course??? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by einot
The standard offer for PPE is A*AA with A* in maths but I'm hoping that between predicted grades and the fact only one element of the course requires maths that they won't use the questionnaire.

I've had several acknowledgement emails from LSE and no questionnaire. However, my referee did put my AS UMS scores in my reference.
Reply 397
Original post by the1akshay
I've had several acknowledgement emails from LSE and no questionnaire. However, my referee did put my AS UMS scores in my reference.

That's good! Have you gone past the 12/8/2 week emails and all that, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by einot
That's good! Have you gone past the 12/8/2 week emails and all that, if you don't mind me asking?

When is this 8 week email? I've applied for economic history and got a 12 week email then a 2 week email? Eeeekkkkk

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Social Policy and got an email a while back saying they'd get back to me in two weeks with further information - not heard anything since. Anyone got similar experience?
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending