The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

I dip my crisps in coke
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
I've never punched Justin Bieber in the throat :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love this^^^
I dunno what's left to tell, I think TSR knows everything about me haha.

Let's see:

Spoiler

Not that no one knew that
I achieved A*A*A* at A Level.
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Oh my goodness I really dont want to be mean but you gotta remove that armpit hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? Because you don't like it?
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Oh my goodness I really dont want to be mean but you gotta remove that armpit hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why should I remove my body hair? It's better to have it - it lifts sweat and harmful bacteria away from the skin - and I don't see any reason why I should be required to remove it when men don't have to. I'm not a child. It's not reasonable for society to expect me to keep my body hairless so that I look like one.

I guess that's another random fact: I don't remove my body hair and I secretly relish the looks I get when I lift up my arm to, I don't know, get something off a shelf in public. They're just so offended - it's hilarious.

Suck it up.
(edited 9 years ago)
lmao I like meat :u:
I have a TSR account
I hate the Rainbow Road track on Mario Kart with a passion.

Oh and Moonview Highway too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 649
Original post by spiritandteeth
Why should I remove my body hair? It's better to have it - it lifts sweat and harmful bacteria away from the skin - and I don't see any reason why I should be required to remove it when men don't have to. I'm not a child. It's not reasonable for society to expect me to keep my body hairless so that I look like one.

I guess that's another random fact: I don't remove my body hair and I secretly relish the looks I get when I lift up my arm to, I don't know, get something off a shelf in public. They're just so offended - it's hilarious.

Suck it up.

You really need to stop this, like really.
Reply 650
Original post by Spock's Socks
I hate the Rainbow Road track on Mario Kart with a passion.

Oh and Moonview Highway too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Moonview Highway is the stuff of nightmares :angry:! I did however somewhat like Rainbow Road :biggrin:.
I am currently eating cabbage.

Original post by Princess31
lmao I like meat :u:
:colone:
I'm madly in love with Stefan Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries he can bite me any day!
Original post by spiritandteeth

Suck it up.

Keeping your body hairless makes you look like a child? Lmao what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tootles
I am currently eating cabbage.

:colone:

:rofl:
:rofl:
Also lamb. U jelly? :eyeball:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tootles
Also lamb. U jelly?

is it chops or steak?
is it chops or steak?
Chops. If I have steak I do it properly. Ribeye. Rare. Stilton on top.
Original post by Tootles
Chops. If I have steak I do it properly. Ribeye. Rare. Stilton on top.

Mmmmm I want lamb chops!
and OMFGGGG I want that steak right now. get me one.
im a twin:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest