The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by Mariusk03
I'm applying to LSE, UCl, King's, City and Queen Mary.. I don't really have a first choice, I'll just decide what to firm once I get all of my decisions :smile: Though I did like LSE the most when I went to London to visit all of my choices.. Have received offers from
city and queen mary so far, so at least I know I have something safe already! What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on your offers! :smile: I applied to LSE, UCL, Durham, Edinburgh, and Cambridge. I got an unconditional offer from Edinburgh, got rejected from Cambridge, and I'm still waiting on the others. I'm American so I applied to a bunch of places in the US too. It definitely feels good to have an offer already though! Good luck :biggrin: !!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Lech
Hey...I applied three days ago to Environment and Development. But looking at this site it seems that most of you applied in October. Do they expect that from applicants? Supposedly that course only has around 10 places.

I applied to the same course seven weeks ago. I am also doing IB :smile:
Original post by ak2015
Congrats on your offers! :smile: I applied to LSE, UCL, Durham, Edinburgh, and Cambridge. I got an unconditional offer from Edinburgh, got rejected from Cambridge, and I'm still waiting on the others. I'm American so I applied to a bunch of places in the US too. It definitely feels good to have an offer already though! Good luck :biggrin: !!

Congrats on the offer from Ednburgh! Absolutely loved that place, but ended up not applying there. Do they have a policy of sending out unconditionals, or do you just sit all the exams before applying under the American system?
Reply 923
Original post by philerus
Congrats on the offer from Ednburgh! Absolutely loved that place, but ended up not applying there. Do they have a policy of sending out unconditionals, or do you just sit all the exams before applying under the American system?

Thanks! :smile: I took most of my AP exams last May so I already had the scores when I applied to universities in the UK. I took four exams already so I guess that was enough for an unconditional offer! Where are you applying? :smile:
Original post by ak2015
Thanks! :smile: I took most of my AP exams last May so I already had the scores when I applied to universities in the UK. I took four exams already so I guess that was enough for an unconditional offer! Where are you applying? :smile:

I am applying to LSE, Oxford and UCL and have two offers from Birmingham and UEA so far.
Reply 925
Original post by philerus
I am applying to LSE, Oxford and UCL and have two offers from Birmingham and UEA so far.

Well done on your offers! Which course did you apply for? I applied for economics and mathematics :smile:. I literally cannot stand waiting anymore haha.
Reply 926
Original post by kim1410
I applied to the same course seven weeks ago. I am also doing IB :smile:

:smile: Good luck! Here's hoping we see each other there. Have you heard anything as of yet?
Reply 927
Just got my conditional offer for PPE :smile: 4 weeks into my 8-week period. Good luck everyone!
Reply 928
Original post by neowinx
Just got my conditional offer for PPE :smile: 4 weeks into my 8-week period. Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! May I ask what the conditions are and how they informed you? By email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 929
Original post by Adriaan
Congratulations! May I ask what the conditions are and how they informed you? By email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Yes it's by email. I need AAA with an A in math (Singapore A level). All the best for your application!
Anyone get the offer for Social Policy or Social Policy and Economics?
I am in my third week of 8 week period and I have applied to read Economics. Other people in the same conditions? :smile:
Original post by Kalleblomk
I am in my third week of 8 week period and I have applied to read Economics. Other people in the same conditions? :smile:

4th week for me!
Original post by Kalleblomk

I just entered my 5th week :smile: hope to hear sooner though cause the wait is just killing me
Original post by ak2015
Well done on your offers! Which course did you apply for? I applied for economics and mathematics :smile:. I literally cannot stand waiting anymore haha.

Thanks, I have applied for economics and politics.
Reply 935
I just entered my 3rd week of painful waiting out of the 8 week period and I applied for International Relations. Anyone in the same sorrowful situation? :smile:
Not heard anything yet, have you?
Original post by icamui1
I just entered my 3rd week of painful waiting out of the 8 week period and I applied for International Relations. Anyone in the same sorrowful situation? :smile:

I am in my 6th week now for IR, still waiting too :frown:
Reply 938
Original post by megan97
I am in my 6th week now for IR, still waiting too :frown:

Wow, when did you apply ?
Original post by icamui1

I'm in my 4th for Politics and IR and I applied on October 1st so I just want to know now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending