The Student Room Group

CIE Maths students help me out!

Since I am resitting Maths this year(Got a B),Is it possible to do paper 1,2,3 and 6 or you can't do it?Or do you have to follow the typical combination!Paper 1,2,3 and 4/6.
Help!
Reply 1
Bump!Anyone!
Reply 2
Reply 3
I don't even understand your question. What do you mean you want to sit paper 1, 2, 3 and 6? You can't take paper 2 and 3 at the same time. Paper 2 is only taken if you don't want to continue to A2 and paper 3 is a part of A2. So it's either paper 2 or paper 3.
Reply 4
Original post by sitiputri
I don't even understand your question. What do you mean you want to sit paper 1, 2, 3 and 6? You can't take paper 2 and 3 at the same time. Paper 2 is only taken if you don't want to continue to A2 and paper 3 is a part of A2. So it's either paper 2 or paper 3.

I got it!This really sucks.Paper 2 has got straightforward questions!So I can do Papers 1,3,4 and 6?
Reply 5
Original post by Skill Twix
I got it!This really sucks.Paper 2 has got straightforward questions!So I can do Papers 1,3,4 and 6?

Yeah, it'd be too easy to be taken at A2. Yes, that combination is possible.
Reply 6
Yeah, it'd be too easy to be taken at A2. Yes, that combination is possible.

Paper 2 is quite good for practice.Really helping me!Are you following the CIE board?
Reply 7
Original post by Skill Twix
Paper 2 is quite good for practice.Really helping me!Are you following the CIE board?

Yeah. And taking Mathematics as well, that's why I could answer your question lol. You might want to try joining xtremepapers if you haven't heard of the forum already. Everyone does CIE there.
Reply 8
Yeah. And taking Mathematics as well, that's why I could answer your question lol. You might want to try joining xtremepapers if you haven't heard of the forum already. Everyone does CIE there.

Ah I use that website.Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest