The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL adjustment..?

Hi,

So I didn't apply to UCL because my predicted grades aren't what they want (applying for Law) but I wanted to know if I would still have a chance in adjustment? On the UCL website it says they do not do adjustment, but on adjustment news articles UCL is mentioned. Does anyone know anyone who has gotten into UCL through adjustment?
Original post by N.S
Hi,

So I didn't apply to UCL because my predicted grades aren't what they want (applying for Law) but I wanted to know if I would still have a chance in adjustment? On the UCL website it says they do not do adjustment, but on adjustment news articles UCL is mentioned. Does anyone know anyone who has gotten into UCL through adjustment?

Pretty sure they don't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Yes, they did it this year. I have seen vacancies for BSc Economics, BA Philosophy, and some other courses which I don't remember. However, I am almost certain that they won't have adjustment for law, unfortunately. I actually was very surprised to see economics in the list.

Regarding if I know anybody - no, not personally. But I have seen one girl posting here who got into BA Philosophy in August.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by benq
Yes, they did it this year. I have seen vacancies for BSc Economics, BA Philosophy, and some other courses which I don't remember. However, I am almost certain that they won't have adjustment for law, unfortunately. I actually was very surprised to see economics in the list.

Regarding if I know anybody - no, not personally. But I have seen one girl posting here who got into BA Philosophy in August.

I know that this is a long shot, but do you by any chance remember if more courses were offered through adjustment by UCL?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending